In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

benatc1

Hooked
Absolutely!

If you plan on keeping stock axles and want new steering and PSC, it’s worth doing in my opinion and think it’s priced really well for what you get, including the knuckles.
Thanks kinda my thought process so that’s good to know, I think** my plan will be keep stock axles and I know if I’m 37s/38s I’ll want to upgrade steering and PSC, so this seems like a great set up, but there is still part of me that says keep saving and just go 60s lol

Thanks kinda my thought process so that’s good to know, I think** my plan will be keep stock axles and I know if I’m 37s/38s I’ll want to upgrade steering and PSC, so this seems like a great set up, but there is still part of me that says keep saving and just go 60s lol
Well then there’s that lol I’d say plan for your end goal and go for it, even if if means taking longer and more money lol

CalSgt

Hooked
We have the privilege of working on this Chevy Silverado for the Madera County Sheriff’s Office that is part of their OHV/search and rescue unit. They wanted a new bumper with a winch and lights so it was a no brainer to go with a WARN Ascent bumper and ZEON 10-S winch for reliability and some Baja Design lights in a spot and flood configuration.

0FBECF73-5730-4D1C-842F-919ED0464034.jpeg
CB854542-999F-46DE-8D3E-D0F574A0798F.jpeg
3DE807B3-D0B7-420E-A0AA-2D58FC7DAC2A.jpeg
EAF17A1A-FB00-494F-A068-E5FB0B79BD72.jpeg

jamesrw30

That's awesome. I used to work for a company that also did installs on public safety vehicles. Ours was lights and sirens and such but still always fun to see the vehicles. Got to see some cool undercover and swat stuff.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
We have the privilege of working on this Chevy Silverado for the Madera County Sheriff’s Office that is part of their OHV/search and rescue unit. They wanted a new bumper with a winch and lights so it was a no brainer to go with a WARN Ascent bumper and ZEON 10-S winch for reliability and some Baja Design lights in a spot and flood configuration.

View attachment 385516
View attachment 385517
View attachment 385518
View attachment 385519
What the hell is hanging by the front tire? Is that a fender liner or something? Also, chances that Chevy makes it to a place where it needs a winch before breaking?

View attachment 385516
View attachment 385517
View attachment 385518
View attachment 385519
Saw this on your Instagram, super badass!

Top Bottom