I had those friends who got banned from this forum telling me how bad it is

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Did he really reference that degenerate fucktard shit cunt know as FallenHerosJeep to say Eddie bashes and Hayes Veterans? [emoji38] That guy was such a scam artist. I’m sure he still is. I hope the OP has fun with his 300,000 cent Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

A.J.

[emoji16]🤣[emoji23]🤣 that didn’t take long. Went out to clean the garage and came back to 9 pages. Called it! Is that really the sticker guy? Holy crap!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PokerStogey

Wow... just wow! The sticker guy? He really went through all that trouble to say, "Ah hah!!! It's me!" Please tell me this guys is only 8 years old. Damn

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Lol, 'I had those friends...' is he schizophrenic then? Seems like he and his friend are both the same asshole.

By the way, never traveled to Europe. But had the pleasure of meeting people from most of the countries in that union. And the french are total assholes. The only other group of people more pretentious are the Italians. I'm sure they aren't all that way. But this is the 'holier than thou' attitude that most of the worst offenders I've met share...

Braxtonsag

Hilarious lmao makes me wonder what else I’ve missed the past few months. Leave it to this forum to really bring out the worst in the online jackasses

PoorDad

Am I the only one that heard in their head Sasha Baron Cohen's French guy from The Ballad of Ricky Bobby in all of Overland Projects posts?

Brute

Hooked
Am I the only one that heard in their head Sasha Baron Cohen's French guy from The Ballad of Ricky Bobby in all of Overland Projects posts?
I only like one SBC film…Dictator…one of the funniest films ever. I can’t even look at a rocket and think “it should be pointed”…

Top Bottom