HighwayTrout's build

It wasn't under warranty?
So I went back for a main battery as well the next day….
This time I went into the service department and asked if batteries are covered. “Any and all modifications to the electrical system will void the warranty. The cost of diagnostic will be $196 that you are responsible for regardless if covered or not.”

So I walked back to the parts department and bought what I needed. Got home, installed the main battery and everything is back to normal again. 👍

F48B6E1E-123A-4D3A-8027-9C6013C53CC9.jpeg

Since I was there I asked for a case of oil and a fuel filter cause I’m coming due on service. The parts goon said the EcoDiesel requires two filters, spins the monitor and showed me two part numbers. He also didn’t know what kind of oil I needed or the capacity. Nearly 7 hundred fucking dollars later (two batteries, case of oil, two fuel filters) I’m outta there.
Fast forward to yesterday afternoon I get after it on the service. Welp. The fucker sold me the entire filter housing and assembly that bolts on the chassis. lol

Since when did dealership parts guys get as bad as the Oreillys fucks?

TrailHunter

Hooked
So I went back for a main battery as well the next day….
This time I went into the service department and asked if batteries are covered. “Any and all modifications to the electrical system will void the warranty. The cost of diagnostic will be $196 that you are responsible for regardless if covered or not.”

So I walked back to the parts department and bought what I needed. Got home, installed the main battery and everything is back to normal again. 👍

View attachment 386842

Since I was there I asked for a case of oil and a fuel filter cause I’m coming due on service. The parts goon said the EcoDiesel requires two filters, spins the monitor and showed me two part numbers. He also didn’t know what kind of oil I needed or the capacity. Nearly 7 hundred fucking dollars later (two batteries, case of oil, two fuel filters) I’m outta there.
Fast forward to yesterday afternoon I get after it on the service. Welp. The fucker sold me the entire filter housing and assembly that bolts on the chassis. lol

Since when did dealership parts guys get as bad as the Oreillys fucks?
Bulletin: Jeep is Hiring
Position: Parts Counter
Qualifications: Able to Stand & Breathe

Top Bottom