HighwayTrout's build

I bet those back up light came in real handy there lol
Worked like a charm👍

The rear lights, windshield pods and rock lights lit up so well in the pitch black darkness. Must have looked like a bright ass glowing orb if anyone else were to see us in there. lol
Very impressive how bright the rears are.

So many great adventures have started out from this town and hotel for us throughout the years. Hard not to keep returning. FFB1B080-D8E6-4A6A-9F51-667872C01335.jpeg

As soon as I get home I am throwing away my old Coleman two burner stove. This is so much nicer to cook off of. And not having to pack pans and stuff is nice.
E1DB71FB-8555-4602-BD8B-63B922700A22.jpeg

Drove up to Bodie yesterday and walked the perimeter and through the town. Really wish the state never purchased it and did not build a road for easy access. It was crowded and all the cool shit was off limits.
D47BECD3-FFA9-483C-AD88-EEE3F2BF6715.jpeg

Took it easy today. Bummed town and drove some easy dirt roads just cause. Having a great time and just relaxing.
20B7AE25-EA44-41A1-ACCF-3AFD963F562F.jpeg
A9C7F793-8F3D-45BA-AFE7-51EAE8A6D9D4.jpeg

Also checked out some of my old honey holes…..
4BBC29DB-B19A-40FD-8A73-6D21549A0F6F.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So many great adventures have started out from this town and hotel for us throughout the years. Hard not to keep returning. View attachment 378843

As soon as I get home I am throwing away my old Coleman two burner stove. This is so much nicer to cook off of. And not having to pack pans and stuff is nice.
View attachment 378844

Drove up to Bodie yesterday and walked the perimeter and through the town. Really wish the state never purchased it and did not build a road for easy access. It was crowded and all the cool shit was off limits.
View attachment 378845

Took it easy today. Bummed town and drove some easy dirt roads just cause. Having a great time and just relaxing.
View attachment 378846
View attachment 378847

View attachment 378848
So much awesomeness in one post!!

Regarding Bodie, I couldn't agree with you more. It pains me to see that it has become a Disneyland. If you ever have the time, I'd love to take you out to a few places out in Nevada that you might appreciate.

So much awesomeness in one post!!

Regarding Bodie, I couldn't agree with you more. It pains me to see that it has become a Disneyland. If you ever have the time, I'd love to take you out to a few places out in Nevada that you might appreciate.
We are going to have to. Sounds fun

Brute

Hooked
So many great adventures have started out from this town and hotel for us throughout the years. Hard not to keep returning. View attachment 378843

View attachment 378844

View attachment 378845

View attachment 378846
View attachment 378847

View attachment 378848
How did it fish?

Top Bottom