HighwayTrout's build

I really like the "idea" of the soft top on the Gladiator but yeah, it looks super goofy folded back. I think the only way I would run it is ON, with the windows out or completely OFF.
Yep. Exactly. It doesn’t look right with the back window in and with full doors. 🤢

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like Joe dirt. We love the soft top but we fully remove it and never fold it back. I think piginajeep wants one though.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I really like the "idea" of the soft top on the Gladiator but yeah, it looks super goofy folded back. I think the only way I would run it is ON, with the windows out or completely OFF.
I agree... only reason why I like the soft top over hard top is when traveling. Its easier to fold up the soft top and store it in the hotel or tent then the hard top.

wjtstudios

Hooked
You are racking up the miles

I’ve always been worried about that even on the JKs. It’s so easy to crank down on that snd cause your self a ton of headaches

Bear_JT

Hooked
I’m always super paranoid that I’ve over-tightened the cap. Usually I crank everything down to the point of no return and don’t even mean to.

benatc1

Hooked
Forgot to mention and also just to add for my memory as well.

Currently at 5,800 miles and have used 5 gallons of DEF averaging 21 mpg while not being conservative with the skinny pedal.
That's pretty good really. Glad to see your cranking some good miles!

Top Bottom