HIGH Up Travel Jeep Gladiator Rear Bump Stops

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been meaning to post this up for a while now. I don't know if it's just me or how I drive but as you can see, the rear bump stop pad mounts on my Jeep Gladiator now offer a bit more up travel than before.

20210308151545-356fcfcd-me.jpg

20210308151556-d43f6c9d-me.jpg

Anybody else with Gladiator that has bump stop pad mounts that look like this? :crazyeyes:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Been meaning to post this up for a while now. I don't know if it's just me or how I drive but as you can see, the rear bump stop pad mounts on my Jeep Gladiator now offer a bit more up travel than before.

Anybody else with Gladiator that has bump stop pad mounts that look like this? :crazyeyes:

Well I would have to say that doesn't look Trail Rated.:grayno:

Looks like the welds broke even! Reminds me of my stock JK track bar bracket after I finished gently removing it with a cutoff wheel and a BFH IMG_1339.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Custom....

That’s crazy, it’s not like you use the Offroad or anything 🤷*♂️

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked
I thought someone once said don't just do DTD front, the rear won't be able to keep up. lol. Those are looking pretty tired. I'm sure evo has some stuff in the works to get the rear up to speed.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I thought someone once said don't just do DTD front, the rear won't be able to keep up. lol. Those are looking pretty tired. I'm sure evo has some stuff in the works to get the rear up to speed.

You know, I might know that guy :hmm: :crazyeyes:

We're actually chomping at the bit for EVO's trailing arm setup. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Moby did it. He got jealous

LOL - nah, the JT ain't got shit on Moby and he knows it. :crazyeyes:

I'm sure it's covered under your factory warranty. :D

:cheesy:

You need a sticker on the back, if this trucks rockin don’t come knockin [emoji23][emoji23]

Too funny :D

Self adjustable Bump Stops.... Jeep was one step ahead on this one. :D

Now we're talking! That's got to be it - like crush sleeves :thumb:

Top Bottom