Hey everyone. 👋

Darkfire36

Hello! Thanks for adding me to wayalife. I've been following the YouTube channel for years and can't believe I haven't signed up for the web site. I'm a 42 year old married dad of 3 decades of kids (25 year old daughter, 13 year old son and 3 year old son). Yeah we spread them out a bit. We love getting out when we can to jeep. Only problem is there are not many places to jeep around San Antonio. None the less, we love it. I bought my first jeep back in 2020 after a few Moab trips with some friends who have been jeeping for years. Figured why waste money renting when I can put that into my own jeep. So we bought a 2018 wrangler JLU and it has been the best decision ever! We make yearly jeeping trips and it is so exciting finding new ways to try and run my jeep through different obstacles that I never knew jeeps were capable of. So far I've added a 3.5 in Evo lift with beilstein 5100 shocks, Teraflex alpine IR lower control arms and steersmart sway bar links and front lower adjustable track bar. I've got 17in KMC grenade crawl beadlocks and 37in tires. Piece by piece it's coming along. Overtime shift here and there and the parts come in. Thankfully I have a super wife who supports my expensive habit. Well. That's it for now. Thanks for reading. Here are some pics from our latest Moab trip. Bet you can guess the obstacle! Screenshot_20221004-191038_Facebook.jpg

Attachments

• received_1145983169668664.jpeg
    received_1145983169668664.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom