Hello? I have some shuddering with my Wrangler 2 Door.

Twofinger

Hi?

I bought a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 2 door 2.0L in June 17. 2021.

And from the next day, I noticed a vibration(shuddering) from under the cargo area behind the passenger side.

So I brought my vehicle to the service center and inspected it, and it was diagnosed that
the Evap canister solenoid valve vibration but they say, “Wrangler, normally So”.

Is the canister like this loud and is it nomal?

Pls listen to my recorded file as following,

* Attached is the file recorded on the right rear seat.
* Only creep speed or under.

1. 0’~ 5’ : Shift – R / no vibration yet

2. 5’ ~ 17’ : start vibration and contine

3. 18’ ~ 22’ : Shift – D / no vibration yet

4. 26’ ~ end : start vibration and contine

Thanks a lot.

CalSgt

Hooked
Can you feel the vibration too, or just hear it? If you can feel it do you notice it in the steering wheel or the seat more?

Also I agree with Overlander, take it somewhere else

Twofinger

Can you feel the vibration too, or just hear it? If you can feel it do you notice it in the steering wheel or the seat more?

Also I agree with Overlander, take it somewhere else

This phenomenon is not only a vibration sound, but also vibration is felt. And if I adjust the brake and accelerator well in a stopped state, vibration can be reproduced.

CalSgt

Hooked
This phenomenon is not only a vibration sound, but also vibration is felt. And if I adjust the brake and accelerator well in a stopped state, vibration can be reproduced.
Take it back to the dealer & make them fix it, I'm assuming its a brand new jeep... If the dealer shrugs it off then contact Jeep cares

Twofinger

Take it back to the dealer & make them fix it, I'm assuming its a brand new jeep... If the dealer shrugs it off then contact Jeep cares

I just want to know if these sounds and vibrations are coming from the canisters of all Wrangler 2-door models or not.
Because the technicians at the service center said this sound and vibration occurs on all Wrangler 2-door models.

jeeeep

Hooked
I just want to know if these sounds and vibrations are coming from the canisters of all Wrangler 2-door models or not.
Because the technicians at the service center said this sound and vibration occurs on all Wrangler 2-door models.
none of that is normal, find another dealer to fix it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If it was normal would you have three people here telling you to take it back k the dealer or would you have three people say it’s normal?

WJCO

Meme King
A sound like that is not normal. Tell them to fix it.

Myt want to know if these sounds and vibrations are coming from the canisters of all Wrangler 2-door models or not.
My 2019 2 door Rubicon does not have such problems. It does still have a rattle in the Mopar lift that the dealership installed. The dealership is totally incompetent to fix it ("can not reproduce" and it takes 4 or 5 business days before they even touch the vehicle with each visit). Hopefully not all dealerships are incompetent.

Top Bottom