Hello from Texas by way of Tennessee!

👋Hello from Texas by way of Tennessee! I have been lurking for a few months and binge watching YouTube Wayalife videos. The wife says it is becoming obsessive.

Not new to the off-road lifestyle but new to serious Jeep life. Just picked up our JT last October previous was a TJ that we owned 10 years ago as a mall crawler and have had plenty of Broncos big and small. The wife & I have been off roading for 25 years with ATV & SXS’s but a recent trip to UT last summer and a detour through Moab for a few days along with a rented jeep the wife was hooked so I obliged and ordered up a JT from a friend of mine. I told myself it would stay fairly tame but lasted about 2 weeks. Luckily I get a nice discount on parts because the list of wants is long!

Next big trip was planned to Moab in April with out looking at what is going on that week So it looks like we will be there for Easter Jeep Safari, all our trail plans have changed now. Few pic attached looking forward to feedback and knowledge

Details
Clayton Offroad 2.5 Overland Plus
APEX Design USA Disconnects
Eaton eLocker (front)
Spicer 5:13 Gears
G2 Diff Covers
Skid plate mash up part Hawk & Rubicon Express
ICON Bumper
Smittybilt 12k winch
Rigid Fogs
Falcon 2.2 Steering Stabilizer
ARB single with ACM mount and remote fill
37x12.5x17 BFG KM3
ICON Rebound Wheels

On Order
King Shocks & Method 108 Bead locks to replace the current set up

Attachments

• Boss JT.jpg
    Boss JT.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 16
  • JT 5.jpg
    JT 5.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 15
  • JT 4.JPG
    JT 4.JPG
    466.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Mike & Kim Breck 2021.jpg
    Mike & Kim Breck 2021.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 15
  • CO 21.jpg
    CO 21.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 99 TJ.jpg
    99 TJ.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Howdy, from the NE San Antonio area!

there’s some great off-roading here. Highly recommend Hidden Falls Adventure Park. It’s not as extreme as MOAB but it’ll still put you through the paces.

Howdy, from the NE San Antonio area!

there’s some great off-roading here. Highly recommend Hidden Falls Adventure Park. It’s not as extreme as MOAB but it’ll still put you through the paces.
We love Hidden Falls we’ve run SXS sides there for a while. We do plan on getting the JT down there soon

Top Bottom