Hello from North Carolina.

cdj

Thank you guys. Working through my list of what I want to add first. Will be keeping it simple to start.......as old fart now, Jeep is way more capable than my experience level, but I tend to catch up quickly..... :)

DZRTJP

Welcome from Arizona 👋

Hope your new one arrives soon.

I'm still waiting for them to find me a '21 or '22 JK Rubicon 2 door in my area (have a favorite dealer & salesman that watches out for us). For now, my 2010 JKUR works just fine 😁

cdj

Welcome from Arizona 👋

Hope your new one arrives soon.

I'm still waiting for them to find me a '21 or '22 JK Rubicon 2 door in my area (have a favorite dealer & salesman that watches out for us). For now, my 2010 JKUR works just fine 😁
I hear you. It's nice when you find a good salesman that looks out for you. I had similar when I bought my first jeep waaaaay back in college. He's long since retired, but if he was around, I'd have went to him for this one.

DZRTJP

I hear you. It's nice when you find a good salesman that looks out for you. I had similar when I bought my first jeep waaaaay back in college. He's long since retired, but if he was around, I'd have went to him for this one.
Yep, he's actually the 1st one we've ever had take care of us. We've bought 3 new vehicle's from him. (The latest being my wife's '21 Grand Cherokee L - Velvet Red, but paint code is Snazberry). 2 door JL Rubicon's seem to be very hard to find the past year. And that's what he's trying to find for us. Only conditions I gave him were it had to be a Rubicon, AT, and No black exterior. Hopefully he finds a '21 or '22 before he retires 😁

Top Bottom