Hello from Minnesota.

PrairieSchooner

Hello and thank you. Relatively new Wrangler owner of a 2011 JK Sport. Still stock with only the addition of rocker panel protection. My off-roading has only been mild trails and minimum maintenance roads to get back into secluded fishing territory. Planning a suspension upgrade next and perhaps 33-35" tires. Really dig the YouTube channel and as a NOOB, look forward to learning a lot from you all. Thanks again.

Discount Tire

Welcome @PrairieSchooner

Happy to have you here, we would love to see some photos of your setup when you're fishing.

If you ever have any tire and wheel questions we may know a company on the site that would love the opportunity to answer your questions!

Hope you enjoy all the benefits on the site and stick around.

JT@623

Hooked
Hello and thank you. Relatively new Wrangler owner of a 2011 JK Sport. Still stock with only the addition of rocker panel protection. My off-roading has only been mild trails and minimum maintenance roads to get back into secluded fishing territory. Planning a suspension upgrade next and perhaps 33-35" tires. Really dig the YouTube channel and as a NOOB, look forward to learning a lot from you all. Thanks again.
Spent some time in Pipestone Minnesota all I can say is winter is fucking cold welcome from AZ .

Top Bottom