Hello from Big Bear, CA

JorgeG

Hello and this is our 2020 JL Recon edition Rubicon. We bought her brand new and have many plans for upgrades but like all, financially challenged haha. The only modification so far was upgrading to 35s Nitto Terra Grapplers and love them in the rain and on the snow. We enjoy nice trails throughout the Big Bear, CA and surrounding areas. See you out there!

Attachments

• 20221109_073358.jpg
    20221109_073358.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 9
Welcome from Arizona 👋

Haven't been back up to Big Bear in a long time. Hope kali hasn't closed to many trails up there.
I use to live in Southern California and they definitely find any reason to close down a trail. Even way out in the middle of no where. It's pretty sad if you ask me.

DZRTJP

I use to live in Southern California and they definitely find any reason to close down a trail. Even way out in the middle of no where. It's pretty sad if you ask me.
Yes they do. My experience has been they either keep them closed, or they keep the closure in place Way longer than needed. We had trails closed that had been in use for 100 years, even had CCC improvements way back when. Always with lame excuses & no real justification.

Yes they do. My experience has been they either keep them closed, or they keep the closure in place Way longer than needed. We had trails closed that had been in use for 100 years, even had CCC improvements way back when. Always with lame excuses & no real justification.
Thats how they do it in California. We'd go out to the desert and trails that had open for years would be shut down by some California senator that has never been out there.

Top Bottom