Happy Birthday America 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that's awesome!
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the pics and hope you had a great weekend!
That looks like a great day! Happy 4th of July!
Thank you. Hope you had a very Happy 4th of July :cool:
Moby still looking young when stretching his legs... Oh and you guys too 😎 Lol, Happy Merica Day 🇺🇲
LOL - thank you 😁
Looked like an awesome day exploring! Happy 4th and cheers!
It'd been way too long and we're so happy that we finally got ourselves to get back out there. Hope you had a great 4th of July.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Happy belated Independence Day! Looks like you guys had a great weekend! 👍
Likewise. Hope you had a wonderful Independence Day. :cool:
Wow. The more you explore the more amazing your property is looking.
LOL - just in case there was some confusion, most of the pics you see were out and about near property but not on it. The rock crawling pics and the pic of Cindy and I were on it. 😎
That river front property. 😍
LOL - tell me about it. It's 12 acres and in a beautiful canyon. Price isn't even too bad but building on it might prove to be a challenge and you'd be totally off grid. But, it is beautiful.

Brute

Hooked
I won’t lie, 2022 has been somewhat of a difficult year so far but in spite of it all, there are some things that are still great… well, for now anyway and that is, we still live in the best country in the world - the US of fuckin A!🇺🇸

With that said, we decided to force ourselves to change gears this weekend and head out to the ranch and unwind a bit. Here are a few shots from the fun we had.

First up, we stopped to check out the local 4th of July parade.
View attachment 376697
Then, we drove out to a piece of riverfront property that we’ve been eyeing for a while. Some good fishing here.
View attachment 376698
Continuing our exploration to the south.
View attachment 376699
View attachment 376700
Coming out into farm country and to what we had planned to be the end of our day.
View attachment 376701
But, the trails were calling and we had to go.
View attachment 376702
This is an amazing slot Canyon that we found along the way.
View attachment 376704
View attachment 376705 Of course, what would a trip like this be without a whiskey stop a long the way 🥃
View attachment 376706
Which river is that?…

Top Bottom