Gotta Love a Jeep

Good to hear it’s up and running again! How long did it take you to put it all back together?
Thanks! Not long really, most of it was already disassembled for me. 😂 It took about 2 hours because the bottom BJ goes in at an angle and I didn’t have the angled adapter so had to shim it and that took some trial/error. I still have the shafts to install but they’re on back order I guess.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Thanks! Not long really, most of it was already disassembled for me. 😂 It took about 2 hours because the bottom BJ goes in at an angle and I didn’t have the angled adapter so had to shim it and that took some trial/error. I still have the shafts to install but they’re on back order I guess.
lol yea I guess that does makes things quicker when it’s already disassembled. Glad you were able to make it work.

lol yea I guess that does makes things quicker when it’s already disassembled. Glad you were able to make it work.
Thanks! I need to grab that press set Eddie has on his amazon list because I think it has that angled adapter… at least the set he uses does.

Top Bottom