Gladiator Overland - Bed Rack

Brute

Hooked
Wait for the LoD rack. I think their taller rack is a 2/3 rd height. I’m looking to go a similar route as you describe, but there is no way I’m buying anything from Rebel.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok...I'm getting ready to remove the bed cage in my Brute and go with a mid height bed rack so I can fit a Skycamp Mini rtt to be flush with my roofline so I can still fit inside the garage...

I did check out Lod's site, and sent them an email as to when they think they might be getting into production...awaiting a reply. I also checked several different other sites for Gladiator bed racks...and really liked the Fishbone mid height rack for my use. Has anyone here installed a Fishbone rack onto their JT yet?

That’s a shame that LoD is not responsive. They need to get into the market soon or they are going to miss a lot of sales.

I have fishbone flat fenders on Shark Tank. They work, but the build quality and fit are not fantastic.

I saw a custom tube build the other day (not on a Jeep). I’ll see if I can find the pic. I thought it was pretty damn cool.

Edit: found them. I love the custom look and the removable panels to make it like a shell if needed.

View attachment 360305
View attachment 360306

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Placed my order for a Ikamper Skycamp Mini rrt yesterday...may take as long as 8 weeks to arrive.

Got a reply from Lod...they said to contact them later this summer for news on availability for their rack...I may just have my shop fabricate a custom rack...just trying to sketch out how to mount an awning, my full length 4-flyrod holder and a place to mount the spare under the rack. as soon as the rrt tent shows up and rack decisions finalized, I'll be putting the trailer up for sale...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Ok...I'm getting ready to remove the bed cage in my Brute and go with a mid height bed rack so I can fit a Skycamp Mini rtt to be flush with my roofline so I can still fit inside the garage...

I did check out Lod's site, and sent them an email as to when they think they might be getting into production...awaiting a reply. I also checked several different other sites for Gladiator bed racks...and really liked the Fishbone mid height rack for my use. Has anyone here installed a Fishbone rack onto their JT yet?

I have not, but I actually like that one the best for looks I’m going to buy one and cut it down to fit my JK8.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKwouts

It is at a premium but I have been eyeing the rack from Maximus-3.com... really like the fit and finish on it and the side ladders are pretty cool. Seems like a great height as well. I haven’t bought anything from them before and seen one in the wild yet so can’t speak to the build quality or how good they are to deal with... but they do have some pretty cool kit for the JT.

Top Bottom