Gladiator "Must Have" Options

WJCO

Meme King
The more and more and look at this and price shop, the more inclined I am to order exactly what I want, the way I want it...and likely in the Rubicon package. I ordered my Tank JKUR the way I wanted it and it was worth the wait to get only the options that I wanted instead of paying for all of the dealership package de jour stuff.

It’s the only way to purchase a Jeep in my opinion. It’s how I bought both my JK’s. Well worth the wait knowing it’s exactly what I want.

Agreed IMO as well.

Back in the day they put built for on the window sticker too. Always thought that was cool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup. Nice little touch.

A.J.

Get the Rubicon. Most of the Mojave stuff your going to change out anyway. Tcase Locker and Edisco are way harder to change than shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You seem to be going back and forth about parts that’ll get replaced,so look at the resale value of those parts you’d take off to factor in

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
[emoji23]

Is it weird that to shift up, you have to pull back? Every other vehicle I’ve owned that had that, it was the opposite.

Agreed. Hard to get used to. I just picture in my head going from first to 2nd like in my old mustang. So no matter what gear I'm going into in the truck, if I'm upshifting I think of a 1-2 sports car shift, if I'm downshifting, I think of a 2-1 shift. #FastAndFurious

I use it on steep mountain grades a lot. Nice feature.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
[emoji23]

Is it weird that to shift up, you have to pull back? Every other vehicle I’ve owned that had that, it was the opposite.

The arcade racing game I used to play as a kid you had to pull back to shift up. It's natural for me!

Top Bottom