Get it? Got it? Good or bad... So called vaccine.

Kuboske

My biggest question right now is what's the exit strategy? Do we reach a % of vaccination then we get the masks off and things open? If people refuse to get it when will we reach that %? If the FDA approves it not under the emergency order will more people get it, then we get to open? As of right now I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. This half assed rules for protection aren't going away unless something happens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Once again.... this so-called, "vaccine", does not stop anyone from getting covid. Also, it does no stop anyone from giving it to others. So, either we wait for a real, vaccine, with will probably never come, or, the population decides to just go about life and let those fearful, hide away, or, continue with economy wrecking, govt. mandates. There is no, percentage, of vaccinated, people who will change that.

We have crossed a line of no return for some. Several people will live out the rest of their lives, scared of everyone else, no matter what. I had a guy jump me, the other day, in my office workplace, for not wearing a mask. I told him to exit through the door he came in. He swore at me, as he left.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
There's no 'Cure' for the flu, it's a virus and it will die off after it has ran its course.
Of course, we haven't been allowing this flu to do that, have we? Hmm, I know, I know but it's killing all these people, upto 2% of the population. And before someone pops off, yes I have lost friends and family to it too.
However, losing loved ones doesn't change anything.
In my honest conceptual opinion, the aspects that have made this strain of the flu so deadly to our species started in the late 80's when the pussies took over and everyone started trying to live hypoallergenic lives. Well, this is the result after purelling your immune system into nothingness.
And I'll close with these words of simple truth.
When has the government ever told the truth. When has the media, in any form, told the truth?
Answer: Never, they feed you information from the perspective and point of view they want you to see it from. 2020 was the pinnacle, thus far, of just how stupid we, as a species, can make ourselves.
<climbs off Charmin crate><pisses on said crate>

Courtesy is given. Respect is earned.

07 JKU Sahara - Rrangdar
07 JKU Rubicon - Drachyn

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Ever wonder why they no longer teach History in schools?
People forget that the Nazi's invaded themselves first and not with soldiers, guns and bombs but with promises.

https://youtu.be/2ro0foFx354

Some of the similarities are scary.

07 JKU Sahara - Rrangdar
07 JKU Rubicon - Drachyn

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
For fuck sake.
I stopped saying anything in the quarantine thread cuz of politics.
I posted here cuz it was asking about the vaccine.... yes/no and your experiences/side effects.
Bring the old QT Shitshow thread back from the dead if you’d like.
Kubosake, I was 100% convinced you were an 18 year old shithead at best with no real world experience.
You’re fucking 61?
Edit for spelling.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Got the second Pfizer shot exactly 13 hours ago. So far, I haven’t developed the sudden urge to purchase a bunch of Microsoft products. We shall see how tomorrow goes.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Got the second Pfizer shot exactly 13 hours ago. So far, I haven’t developed the sudden urge to purchase a bunch of Microsoft products. We shall see how tomorrow goes.

Because you just became the Microsoft product... [emoji89][emoji23]🤣🤣

All joking aside I’m about to get the vaccine myself. Just seems like a good choice with myself in the medical field and all. Hopefully with it I at least can keep my taste the next time I get covid lol

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
For fuck sake.
I posted here cuz it was asking about the vaccine.... yes/no and your experiences/side effects.
Kubosake, I was 100% convinced you were an 18 year old shithead at best with no real world experience.
You’re fucking 61?
Edit for spelling.

He didn’t know what bukkake was. No way he is 18.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kuboske

There's no 'Cure' for the flu, it's a virus and it will die off after it has ran its course.
Of course, we haven't been allowing this flu to do that, have we? Hmm, I know, I know but it's killing all these people, upto 2% of the population. And before someone pops off, yes I have lost friends and family to it too.
However, losing loved ones doesn't change anything.
In my honest conceptual opinion, the aspects that have made this strain of the flu so deadly to our species started in the late 80's when the pussies took over and everyone started trying to live hypoallergenic lives. Well, this is the result after purelling your immune system into nothingness.
And I'll close with these words of simple truth.
When has the government ever told the truth. When has the media, in any form, told the truth?
Answer: Never, they feed you information from the perspective and point of view they want you to see it from. 2020 was the pinnacle, thus far, of just how stupid we, as a species, can make ourselves.
<climbs off Charmin crate><pisses on said crate>

07 JKU Sahara - Rrangdar
07 JKU Rubicon - Drachyn
Truth, here.
Ever wonder why they no longer teach History in schools?
People forget that the Nazi's invaded themselves first and not with soldiers, guns and bombs but with promises.

https://youtu.be/2ro0foFx354

Some of the similarities are scary.

07 JKU Sahara - Rrangdar
07 JKU Rubicon - Drachyn
More truth.
For fuck sake.
You’re fucking 61?
Edit for spelling.

Did I post anything, overtly political, in this thread? If you think you can take world politics out of this Covid 19, "pandemic", you are delusional.
He didn’t know what bukkake was. No way he is 18.

Do you contribute anything to this forum, besides filthy words, and your obvious immoral lifestyle?
Your like the kid on every school bus that likes to use all the filthy words he's heard the big boys use...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Truth, here.

More truth.

Did I post anything, overtly political, in this thread? If you think you can take world politics out of this Covid 19, "pandemic", you are delusional.

Do you contribute anything to this forum, besides filthy words, and your obvious immoral lifestyle?
Your like the kid on every school bus that likes to use all the filthy words he's heard the big boys use...

I contribute just enough to bother you.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Got my second pfizer shot yesterday. No side effects yet. My arm wasn't even that sore vs the first shot.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

bmkrinne

I also got my 2nd Pfizer shot yesterday and feel like shit today. Not as bad as the 1st shot though. Guess I didn’t get the placebo shots.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I'll just leave this here...
Are you elderly with blood coagulation problems? If so, you’d better not get vaccinated. Otherwise, nothing to see here.

Top Bottom