Get it? Got it? Good or bad... So called vaccine.

Kuboske

So... after a brief search, I found nothing on this forum brain trust, about the gene therapy, vaccines. For a virus with a 99.8 percent survival rate.
Thoughts?

fiend

Caught the Bug
I got the Moderna.

I 99.8% survived, so I guess it worked.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
I don't want it. My wife doesn't want it. And we don't want our kids taking it. It's a new type of Vaccine... it's not FDA approved... It was only approved in record time because of an "Emergency" Bill.. people have died from simply receiving the shot.. and nobody knows the long term effects... No Thanks.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Got it. Pfizer January. Not dead yet and the government hasn’t used it to take over my mind, that I know of.

I lost two uncles and my wife lost an uncle as well to COVID so that 99.8 doesn’t look as rosy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kuboske

Yeah. A definite, NO, for me. Never before tried mRNA, possible DNA, altering drug. Lots of old guys, I know couldn't wait to get it. Then fuss about how the second shot made them sick.
Plus, I have zero trust in the government.
It fails the CDC's own definition of, "vaccine". Doesn't keep anyone from getting covid. Doesn't stop anyone from giving it to others. Just..., supposedly lessens the severity if you get it.
At any time, you could go get it, but, you cannot, un-get it, if we learn, oh crap!, in 6 months you look like Yoda, on Star Wars.

Bad, yes, that would be.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Get my second Pfizer dose on Tuesday. Got some lower back pain a few days after the first. I have a feeling the second may be rough. If I didn’t have to get it for job functionally and travel, I would have waited.

Wife had covid - not getting vaccine
Son had covid - not getting vaccine
Other son not getting vaccine
Daughter not getting vaccine

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It fails the CDC's own definition of, "vaccine". Doesn't keep anyone from getting covid. Doesn't stop anyone from giving it to others.

There is a lot of that isn’t exactly true (the medical definition of a vaccine is basically something that creates an immune response from the body that wouldn’t have otherwise existed), but I understand your point.

There are many vaccines that don’t prevent you from getting a particular thing.

Last edited:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Received notice yesterday that I have been scheduled for Johnson & Johnson on the 26th. I figure since in past years being in the service and working government contracts they have filled me up with all the other shit, Why not one more. As soon as it's approved I'll have to take it anyway. Coworker got it yesterday, so I have a week to see what happens to him.:dont_tell:

jamesish

I got mine, both shots. Somewhat bothersome after effects but manageable.

There is word of a booster but we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah. A definite, NO, for me. Never before tried mRNA, possible DNA, altering drug. Lots of old guys, I know couldn't wait to get it. Then fuss about how the second shot made them sick.
Plus, I have zero trust in the government.
It fails the CDC's own definition of, "vaccine". Doesn't keep anyone from getting covid. Doesn't stop anyone from giving it to others. Just..., supposedly lessens the severity if you get it.
At any time, you could go get it, but, you cannot, un-get it, if we learn, oh crap!, in 6 months you look like Yoda, on Star Wars.

Bad, yes, that would be.

IMG_1492.JPG

JKbrick

Like Sharkey said, they are going to make it hard on you to travel without it. I just heard on the radio today two cruise ship lines are selling tickets again. You have to have your vaccine card to buy a ticket. I don’t travel much but I bet they will use this against you to move about.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Like Sharkey said, they are going to make it hard on you to travel without it. I just heard on the radio today two cruise ship lines are selling tickets again. You have to have your vaccine card to buy a ticket. I don’t travel much but I bet they will use this against you to move about.

I don’t see how that’s not a hipaa violation.

Top Bottom