GAS PUMP PARKERS - Prickheads that Need to be Kicked in the NUTS

robx251

Caught the Bug
As many of you know, Cindy and I spend a LOT of time on the road and if there's one thing that just drives us crazy... well, aside from left lane vigilantes, is gas pump parkers. You know the ones, the prickheads that park their cars at a gas pump, at a crowded gas station, without pumping gas and just leave it there for half an hour while they shop for snacks or eat at the Subway inside the convenience store. Never mind that there are countless other vehicles who are in need of gas and waiting for a spot to open. Honestly, these jackholes need to be kicked in the nuts!

I took this shot soon after a spot FINALLY opened up. I kid you not, the other two cars were still sitting just as they were by the time I gassed up and left. Never mind that there was plenty of parking in the parking lot and never once did I see the owners came back to them. :naw:

20201226201403-ee3a46cc-me.jpg

:RANT OFF:

I hear that a good push bar or bumper can remedy this issue. Move them right the fuck out the way. 🤣🤣🤣

Robert Ring
KC1IMA
Maine

Trail Bud

Hooked
As many of you know, Cindy and I spend a LOT of time on the road and if there's one thing that just drives us crazy... well, aside from left lane vigilantes, is gas pump parkers. You know the ones, the prickheads that park their cars at a gas pump, at a crowded gas station, without pumping gas and just leave it there for half an hour while they shop for snacks or eat at the Subway inside the convenience store. Never mind that there are countless other vehicles who are in need of gas and waiting for a spot to open. Honestly, these jackholes need to be kicked in the nuts!

I took this shot soon after a spot FINALLY opened up. I kid you not, the other two cars were still sitting just as they were by the time I gassed up and left. Never mind that there was plenty of parking in the parking lot and never once did I see the owners came back to them. :naw:

20201226201403-ee3a46cc-me.jpg

:RANT OFF:

Try out that new winch line!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I dealt with that yesterday at a Buc-ee's ... 100 gas pumps, every one of them had others waiting for the pump to clear and I watched numerous people fill up then walk into the store!

I drove around several times and so many pumps/cars with just parked :mad:

I guess my age is showing... I always free up the pump once I've filled up then go into the store if needed.

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s even worse on the diesel pumps at regular gas stations. One out if 10 pumps has diesel and enviably, those are the pumps that get blocked and usually by a gas car. The rest are wide open, drives me crazy

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Bierpower

Hooked
I get the worst of both worlds. I get looked at like an asshole because my car is diesel but I also have to deal with the morons who block the only diesel pump at the station and then never consider that I'm waiting because I need diesel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
LOL - good eye and that's a tame gas station. With the exception of holiday weekend travelers, it's typically not too crowded there. Places like the Pilot at Kramer Junction suck donkey balls - ALL THE TIME!

IMG_0450.JPG
Or donkey dick’s!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I was reading this thread today and just as we pulled up to a gas station... all 16 stalls were filled and NOBODY was actually pumping gas... seriously annoying.

Trunkmonkey

Yep, every time I’ve driven up toward Reno, Beatty and Tonopah have had most of their pumps taken by driverless cars. I guess those drivers feel they’re entitled [emoji848].

The BAD Influence

We were driving through Wyoming on a busy holiday weekend. Didn't really need gas but my wife had to pee...AGAIN. Pulled into a truck stop. Cars, RVs, trucks all backed up. I pull up behind a guy, figured I may as well wait, and get gas, as I'm sure the line for restrooms are backed up too. The guy in front of me immediately starts fidgeting. Opening the car, looking around, checking his pockets, looking in the car again. Finally the pump turns off, he kinda slowly puts it away, but looking over his shoulder. Puts the cap on and closes the fuel door, looking around. I'm thinking this dude is crazy. He had the most terrified look on his face. Finally, begins walking into the store. I confront him, nicely, but stern. "Excuse me, can you please move your car"!
Poor guy. Stopped in his tracks. Head down. "My wife has the keys in her purse".
At that point I just burst out laughing. He knew this was coming and that he was going to be the asshole holding up the line.

jesse3638

Hooked
We were driving through Wyoming on a busy holiday weekend. Didn't really need gas but my wife had to pee...AGAIN. Pulled into a truck stop. Cars, RVs, trucks all backed up. I pull up behind a guy, figured I may as well wait, and get gas, as I'm sure the line for restrooms are backed up too. The guy in front of me immediately starts fidgeting. Opening the car, looking around, checking his pockets, looking in the car again. Finally the pump turns off, he kinda slowly puts it away, but looking over his shoulder. Puts the cap on and closes the fuel door, looking around. I'm thinking this dude is crazy. He had the most terrified look on his face. Finally, begins walking into the store. I confront him, nicely, but stern. "Excuse me, can you please move your car"!
Poor guy. Stopped in his tracks. Head down. "My wife has the keys in her purse".
At that point I just burst out laughing. He knew this was coming and that he was going to be the asshole holding up the line.
Haha I'd laugh too. At least he was making an attempt to move.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

Poor guy. He was trying to move. [emoji23]

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Ya the worst is when you have 3 pumps deep and your the 2nd pump the 1st guy parks and goes inside so you have to wait for either the guy to finish behind you, so you can back out or just sit there and wait and wait and wait! No respect anymore. 🥲🤬🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

Happened over the weekend. Some dude was changing his kids diaper at the pump while his wife just sat in their truck with the door open and snacking. They were towing so they took up two pumps. Freakin inconsiderate assholes.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, it's hot out, I get it. And, I get that nobody wants to leave the shade that you can find next to a gas pump but really, when you've got scores of people waiting to pump gas, can you please roll your joints under a tree somewhere? No lie, I just saw this. A guy in a Toyota pickup, parked next to a gas pump but not pumping gas, just sitting there and rolling joints out of his dime bag. He was doing this when I pulled up next to him and was still doing it when I left. I absolutely hate fuckers like this.

WJCO

Meme King
So, it's hot out, I get it. And, I get that nobody wants to leave the shade that you can find next to a gas pump but really, when you've got scores of people waiting to pump gas, can you please roll your joints under a tree somewhere? No lie, I just saw this. A guy in a Toyota pickup, parked next to a gas pump but not pumping gas, just sitting there and rolling joints out of his dime bag. He was doing this when I pulled up next to him and was still doing it when I left. I absolutely hate fuckers like this.
Wow. Fucking people.

Ddays

Hooked
least he coulda done is shared

Brute

Hooked
Dime bag...I haven’t heard that in a couple decades...hehe

WJCO

Meme King
For me the only thing worse than pump parkers are gasholes.

Gashole- a person that drives a gasoline powered vehicle that chooses to pull up to one of the only pumps that also has diesel.

<———- Owns many diesel trucks
I hated that shit when I had a diesel.

Reactions: RCC
Top Bottom