Fuckin thieves

J&k_Overland

Man I can’t decide if I hate thieves or liars more.
Last night some jack ass helped themselves to a couple lights off my trailer. Pisses me me off cause I’d just swapped them all out about a month ago. And they aren’t cheap or easy to find. WTF

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Thieves are definitely worse. If I catch someone lying to me I write them off. Either don't interact with them or if I do I always keep in the back of my mind to not trust any info they give.

Thieves you don't usually get a recourse. If you don't have them on camera you cannot prosecute or beat within an inch of their life...

Sorry to hear that man.

J&k_Overland

Th
Thieves are definitely worse. If I catch someone lying to me I write them off. Either don't interact with them or if I do I always keep in the back of my mind to not trust any info they give.

Thieves you don't usually get a recourse. If you don't have them on camera you cannot prosecute or beat within an inch of their life...

Sorry to hear that man.
Thx. Actually should be on tape just got hours of footage to go thru on a shitty system. They made it sound awesome when they sold it to me but the video kinda stinks and it’s not user friendly at all

JT@623

Hooked
I know a little trick string some fishing line around it with some treble hooks at different heights 25 to 50lb spider wire is invisible in the dark . The thieves run into it think it’s spider web and go to swatting it and whala caught just make sure to used barbed hooks

jdofmemi

I know a little trick string some fishing line around it with some treble hooks at different heights 25 to 50lb spider wire is invisible in the dark . The thieves run into it think it’s spider web and go to swatting it and whala caught just make sure to used barbed hooks
I like that idea.

Get you in trouble in CA, but I would anyway.

I hate thieves. Lost a tailgate a year ago, lost my trailer hitch while the truck was in the shop.

Can't even count the other shit. Should be able to shoot them on sight.

jdofmemi

Man I can’t decide if I hate thieves or liars more.
Last night some jack ass helped themselves to a couple lights off my trailer. Pisses me me off cause I’d just swapped them all out about a month ago. And they aren’t cheap or easy to find. WTF
That really sucks.

At a truck stop, or somewhere else?

JT@623

Hooked
I like that idea.

Get you in trouble in CA, but I would anyway.

I hate thieves. Lost a tailgate a year ago, lost my trailer hitch while the truck was in the shop.

Can't even count the other shit. Should be able to shoot them on sight.
Years ago when I lived in a townhouse complex in Tucson there was a rash of burglary’s strung it up in the back yard second night we woke to what sounded like a mashed cat . The thief was caught had one in the cheek one under his arm just above the elbow and one in the rib cage. Called the po po they thought it was quite funny turned out the dirt bag had a long list of arrests he left with three treble hooks still in those barbed hooks are a bitch . I have no sympathy for a thief .

jdofmemi

Years ago when I lived in a townhouse complex in Tucson there was a rash of burglary’s strung it up in the back yard second night we woke to what sounded like a mashed cat . The thief was caught had one in the cheek one under his arm just above the elbow and one in the rib cage. Called the po po they thought it was quite funny turned out the dirt bag had a long list of arrests he left with three treble hooks still in those barbed hooks are a bitch . I have no sympathy for a thief .
I wish I could like that one a second time. Way to go👍

I have a friend with a scrap yard. Assholes kept coming over the back fence stealing shit.
One time he put nails in some rubber mats, sticking up of course.

Came in after the weekend to find a pair of shoes and a trail of blood back over the fence.

Slowed the assholes down, at least for a while.

Top Bottom