Fuck this forum

14ACES

I was looking at the 38” tires as well. I ended up going with the BFG KM3’s on kmc Rg beadlocks. They measure right at 37” on my jku. I have not had a chance to actually take my for a drive yet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am really surprised I’m getting so much backlash for thinking a 38” is a good idea...

Funny, I didn't realize sharing an opinion regarding why I like common size tires or informing you that Toyo makes a 38 was considered "backlash" :thinking: :idontknow:

Right... you can’t say the naughty word after Eddy’s rant.

Here we go :naw:

For sure they're piece of shit tires but honestly, you're kidding yourself if you really thing that I give a shit if you or anyone here wants to run them. Of course, I forget that everyone is entitled to an opinion here except for me. If I do, it's somehow a "rant" and any mention of said product is officially "naughty". :naw:

mondricek

Funny, I didn't realize sharing an opinion regarding why I like common size tires or informing you that Toyo makes a 38 was considered "backlash" :thinking: :idontknow:

Here we go :naw:

For sure they're piece of shit tires but honestly, you're kidding yourself if you really thing that I give a shit if you or anyone here wants to run them. Of course, I forget that everyone is entitled to an opinion here except for me. If I do, it's somehow a "rant" and any mention of said product is officially "naughty". :naw:

Toyo makes a 38 for an 18” rim.

And the rant I was referring to was your post where you were SUPER UNIMPRESSED. I think people didn’t even fully read my initial post. They just read “Milestar Patagonia’s” and thought the post was about them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Toyo makes a 38 for an 18” rim.

Well, as I said, I was "pretty sure Toyo makes their MT in a 38" as in, I "thought" they did but didn't know for sure let alone all the specs. I apologize for sharing what I thought.

And the rant I was referring to was your post where you were SUPER UNIMPRESSED.

And hear I thought I was just sharing my "impressions" and based on what I saw. You know, just in case others might be interested in hearing what I might think of them. My mistake - I guess any time I do that, I should realize that I'm actually "ranting". :naw:

I think people didn’t even fully read my initial post. They just read “Milestar Patagonia’s” and thought the post was about them.

Because clearly, everyone should want 38" tires just like you and anyone who doesn't, must be stupid. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'd also like to note that IF 38" tires became more common place and affordably priced in a reputable brand, I would consider them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck this forum

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

e31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom