FS SoCal: Dynatrac PR44 front and rear 44 complete package.

MericaMade

***SOLD***

Since the order is in with Dynatrac and new 60’s will be here by end of January early February, the wife asked if I could sell axles as soon as possible even if it means the jeep could be on stands for a while.

So, I ordered the PR44 in Feb of 2020 from Dynatrac directly and Installed in March of 2020. The front axle has about 10K miles with zero issues and haven't even owned it a year.

Here are the specs to the front. It’s a Non Rubicon Prorock 44 unlimited with 35 spline Nitro chromoly shafts, 35 spline ARB air locker, 5.13 ring & Pinion gears, added extreme duty 3.0 diameter x 0.50 thick DOM tubes, Dynatrac rebuildable ball joints, Synergy tie rod, JE Reel 1350 yoke, King steering stabilizer, new Spicer wheel hubs, and stock trackbar. Stock brakes, rotors, and knuckles included complete front ready to bolt in.

Rear axle is the stock Rubicon Dana 44 with E-locker, 5.13 gears, brand new 32 spline Carbon off-road inner shafts, Evo rear raised trackbar, Evo Rockstar rear shock mounts, 1350 yoke, Dynatrac diff and stock cover. Stock brakes, rotors, and knuckles included for a complete rear ready to bolt in. Rear axle has 25K miles on it out of a 2017 Rubicon JKU. Re geared when I upgraded to PR44 above about 10k miles ago.

Axles are still on the Jeep but can have them off in a day or so.

$7K for the package.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol, yes I'll take 2500 for the rear. Also, I love how people capitalize the word CASH as like I'm going to take another form of payment.
That's always my favorite, I'm always how the fuck else we're you going to pay for it?

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I was paid through PayPal. Its nothing more than numbers on a screen. I put into my bank account which is also just numbers. Wish I had more numbers though..haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Nice! That was pretty fast... Congrats.

Yeah it was, but man the stupid questions I was asked on Facebook made me question humanity at times. Oh and let's not forget about the shitbox trades people were trying to offer me. New buyer got a good set of axles for his jeep on 35s. Also made a good amount back to go towards the 60s.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Yeah it was, but man the stupid questions I was asked on Facebook made me question humanity at times. Oh and let's not forget about the shitbox trades people were trying to offer me. New buyer got a good set of axles for his jeep on 35s. Also made a good amount back to go towards the 60s.

Been there... I hate selling shit.

jesse3638

Hooked
Paypal would probably be the only other thing is ever consider if I was selling something big enough.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah when I bought those progirps from the guy on Craigslist in OK thays what I used. They have buyer and seller protection if you use it. As a buyer it does charge the seller a small fee which I reimbursed him for one I received the brakes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom