FS: Gladiator soft top

Are you interested in a soft top for your Jeep Gladiator? Worried about cheap knock offs? Concerned over the price for a factory soft top?

Fret not my friends. I have thee perfect solution to your hard top only equipped Gladiator. A perfect condition, used one time, factory soft top including all brackets, hardware and instructions is what I offer. If this is something you fancy and have a spare 600 dollars. Come and exchange said monies for said soft top.
AEB3781C-AA74-4072-8F3A-779D51714E4C.jpeg 9B094FE4-A5F5-499C-B2C0-99B0E5D3D629.jpeg

WJCO

Meme King
Are you interested in a soft top for your Jeep Gladiator? Worried about cheap knock offs? Concerned over the price for a factory soft top?

Fret not my friends. I have thee perfect solution to your hard top only equipped Gladiator. A perfect condition, used one time, factory soft top including all brackets, hardware and instructions is what I offer. If this is something you fancy and have a spare 600 dollars. Come and exchange said monies for said soft top.
46fbdae0ab8ec7b8b86a12352ee243b4.jpg

Did you get dual tops from the factory? Just sticking with the hard top moving fwd?
Yep. Ordered both from factory.
I’m just trying to clean up a bit and free up some space. I have so much crap and don’t want this top to turn to crap like all the other junk I’ve accumulated over the years.

benatc1

Hooked
Yep. Ordered both from factory.
I’m just trying to clean up a bit and free up some space. I have so much crap and don’t want this top to turn to crap like all the other junk I’ve accumulated over the years.
Yea I hear ya, sure someone will scoop it up, maybe Overlander can get it just in case he ever needs it like the rest of the shit he has had.

Top Bottom