FRIDAY #SHORTS : I know I'll regret this later but...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to resist splishing and splashing across a desert wash and in a Jeep even though I know the clean up after will be a real pain in the rear. I should note that even though this is a "short" video, we decided to post it in the original standard wide format it was filmed in, this as opposed to making it a #short, as I think it does a much better job of showing just how pretty the canyon we were in, really was. Be sure to check back for the full video that this clip comes from :cool:

#jeep #airsuspension #whoops #accuair #wayalife #jeepgladiator #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #jeepjt #jtjeep #gladiatortruck #jeeptruck #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jeepjl #jljeep #offroad

dhires

It's hard to resist splishing and splashing across a desert wash and in a Jeep even though I know the clean up after will be a real pain in the rear. I should note that even though this is a "short" video, we decided to post it in the original standard wide format it was filmed in, this as opposed to making it a #short, as I think it does a much better job of showing just how pretty the canyon we were in, really was. Be sure to check back for the full video that this clip comes from :cool:

#jeep #airsuspension #whoops #accuair #wayalife #jeepgladiator #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #jeepjt #jtjeep #gladiatortruck #jeeptruck #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jeepjl #jljeep #offroad
I love your jeeps...but really LOVE your photography and videography!!

Top Bottom