Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

kingsize

Nice...long range boat out of San Diego?

2.5 day trip on the Top Gun 80 out of San Diego. We fished San Clemente Island the entire time. Limits of football yellowfin and about 10 of the 40lb-90lb Bluefin. Also picked up 100 or so 15lb-25lb yellowtail. My BFT was the Jackpot fish for the trip.

Great trip.

Brute

Hooked
2.5 day trip on the Top Gun 80 out of San Diego. We fished San Clemente Island the entire time. Limits of football yellowfin and about 10 of the 40lb-90lb Bluefin. Also picked up 100 or so 15lb-25lb yellowtail. My BFT was the Jackpot fish for the trip.

Great trip.

That's a decent trip...I've seen pics of guys yanking 400 lb+ ahi on those long range boats...they very rarely get to 300 lbs here in the Hawaiian islands...my personal best is 158 lbs

Nice bonus winning the jackpot...

First attempt at baitcast reel, backlashed it like ten times but started getting the hang of it. Only pulled in little 6” baby bass from the shore line, looking forward to taking the boat out and landing some real ones.
IMG_0700.jpg
IMG_0699.jpg

Nevadamike

I do a little fishing in Alaska. Some days are better than others.

Attachments

• DSCN0443.jpg
    DSCN0443.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2025.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 116

kingsize

That's a decent trip...I've seen pics of guys yanking 400 lb+ ahi on those long range boats...they very rarely get to 300 lbs here in the Hawaiian islands...my personal best is 158 lbs

Nice bonus winning the jackpot...

Most of the cows and super cows are way down in Mexico. Lately we've been scoring the 100lb to 225lbers about 30-40 miles off San Diego. So far my Bluefin PB is 222lb but my Yellowfin was 344lbs.

I need to fish Hawaii. It's on my bucket list.

Top Bottom