Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thank you all! I will definitely stay away from the real cheap stuff... we will only be fishing for trout. We will be living in the area of “a river runs through it” lol so I’m doomed

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice... I gotta find that link again. I learned last trip... gotta be able to break the rod down Quick & Easy when Jeepin around & Fishin.

Both of my rear side windows in the Jeep are packed like this. One 4 WT and an 8wt.
IMG_8792.JPG . That black tube has a fully rigged rod,reel, line,leader and tippet minus fly. It takes no more time than a spin casting rig to get fishing.

Any 4 piece rod will break down really short and take hardly any room at all. Wet waders and boots on the other hand....

Brute

Hooked
Both of my rear side windows in the Jeep are packed like this. One 4 WT and an 8wt.
View attachment 303217 . That black tube has a fully rigged rod,reel, line,leader and tippet minus fly. It takes no more time than a spin casting rig to get fishing.

Any 4 piece rod will break down really short and take hardly any room at all. Wet waders and boots on the other hand....

Late summer I just wet wade and carry a trash bag & extra pants (I like climbing pants that dry quickly)...having the Brute for a fishing rig is great, since I just throw them into the back...including wet washers & boots

Late summer I just wet wade and carry a trash bag & extra pants (I like climbing pants that dry quickly)...having the Brute for a fishing rig is great, since I just throw them into the back...including wet washers & boots

Totally.

I do the same. [emoji106]

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 303217 . That black tube has a fully rigged rod,reel, line,leader and tippet minus fly. It takes no more time than a spin casting rig to get fishing.

I have a little case like that as well. Even holds a small handgun as well.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Both of my rear side windows in the Jeep are packed like this.....Any 4 piece rod will break down really short and take hardly any room at all. Wet waders and boots on the other hand....

That’s a cool Fly setup... definitely on my list.

Just Picked up a 52” Rod for my oldest... fits between the hardtop perfectly... my youngest is learning on a 16” and mine has to be broken down. I tie them to the roll bar with some Nite-ize twist straps.

Gonna see if we can snag something tomorrow morning.

IMG_8175.jpg

black pearl

Hooked
That’s a cool Fly setup... definitely on my list.

Just Picked up a 52” Rod for my oldest... fits between the hardtop perfectly... my youngest is learning on a 16” and mine has to be broken down. I tie them to the roll bar with some Nite-ize twist straps.

Gonna see if we can snag something tomorrow morning.

View attachment 303343

That's the same spot I keep my fishing rods

Showing my kid how to look for structure and read water.
IMG_8888.JPG .

And if your patient enough and cover enough water you might get lucky and spot some steelhead.
IMG_8885.JPG .

Spreading the stoke is a great feeling. You can always count on easy to catch bluegill to keep them interested.
IMG_8863.JPG .

Jsouder53

Hooked
Showing my kid how to look for structure and read water.
View attachment 304075 .

And if your patient enough and cover enough water you might get lucky and spot some steelhead.
View attachment 304076 .

Spreading the stoke is a great feeling. You can always count on easy to catch bluegill to keep them interested.
View attachment 304077 .

I remember catching bluegill when I was a kid after hooking my scalp quite a few times [emoji23]

Jsouder53

Hooked
My wife and I were out getting the hang of fly fishing today till we had no more light. Image1529646815.000486.jpg
Unfortunately neither of us caught anything lol just a bunch of branches [emoji23]

Top Bottom