Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Brute

Hooked
Unfortunately just fishing. I know they're out there, saw a few feeding on bugs and what not. That was all in the faster current and couldn't get the kayak to hold in the bushes to try those spots. Did some fly fishing also but that was really just to try and get the rhythm down. I haven't fly fished in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Right on... I need to learn how to fly fish... gotta pick up that reel you suggested.

I've only recently gotten back into fly fishing after a 40+ year hiatus...it takes a little practice to get the timing down...2 o'clock pause; 10 o'clock pause...repeat till arm falls off...

black pearl

Hooked
I've only recently gotten back into fly fishing after a 40+ year hiatus...it takes a little practice to get the timing down...2 o'clock pause; 10 o'clock pause...repeat till arm falls off...

[emoji23][emoji23]. That sounds about right. My time was way off , I was doing about 3-9. My biggest goal at the moment is to not hit my self in the back of the head with the fly.

[emoji23][emoji23]. That sounds about right. My time was way off , I was doing about 3-9. My biggest goal at the moment is to not hit my self in the back of the head with the fly.

That’s a good goal. Haha
I’ve more than I’d like to admit taken a beating on the back of my head. Especially with weighted flies or in the wind. Chuck and duck. [emoji23]

Brute

Hooked
9.png

This reminds me of my shop's bathroom; I removed the flush lever and attached a cable to a large trolling lure (sans hooks of course)...

Top Bottom