Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

TrailHunter

Hooked
Treasure those days and those memories, my son loved to fish unfortunately he passed away at age 20. I will get some of our photos on here as I just discovered this thread as well.

Man... My heart just dropped when I read this... Very sorry Brother. It’s great you have those memories. You will cherish them forever.

This picture was taken last year in the Sierras..... We didn’t catch anything that trip, but my oldest was really getting good at casting.

IMG_6830.jpg

DINKELROC

Man... My heart just dropped when I read this... Very sorry Brother. It’s great you have those memories. You will cherish them forever.

This picture was taken last year in the Sierras..... We didn’t catch anything that trip, but my oldest was really getting good at casting.

View attachment 295590

That's great, as long as they can get it out there and not get a birds nest reeling it in it's a good time for both of you!

That looks like Silver Lake in the June loop?

TrailHunter

Hooked
That's great, as long as they can get it out there and not get a birds nest reeling it in it's a good time for both of you!

That looks like Silver Lake in the June loop?

It is Silver Lake, and there were a ton of birds nests... let’s just say I personally, didn’t have a whole lot of time to fish... lol

Moose92YJ

My son and I bass fishing
B&PFishing3.jpg
My father and I catching some Triggers. Caught probably 80 Triggers that day; it was awesome
B&DadFishing2.jpg
Diving a couple years back and speared a good size flounder. On the grill within 20 minutes of spearing it. It was incredible
SpearFishing.jpg

Moose92YJ

Fishing about 6 years back before my wife and I got engaged. I knew she was a keeper before, but it sealed the deal when she out fished me at the farm pond.
BFishing.jpg
JFishing.jpg

Brute

Hooked
That can't be a recent bass fishing pic...unless you are having an epic heatwave in March...

Okay...6 years ago, I'm an idiot...

TonyP

Here are a couple of pics of my offshore boat and a half decent mackerel. My favorite grounds are off Mozambique, where these were taken a few years ago.
048.jpg
DSCF0113.jpg

black pearl

Hooked
Haha... Thats Great! Any Catching or just Fishing?

Unfortunately just fishing. I know they're out there, saw a few feeding on bugs and what not. That was all in the faster current and couldn't get the kayak to hold in the bushes to try those spots. Did some fly fishing also but that was really just to try and get the rhythm down. I haven't fly fished in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Unfortunately just fishing. I know they're out there, saw a few feeding on bugs and what not. That was all in the faster current and couldn't get the kayak to hold in the bushes to try those spots. Did some fly fishing also but that was really just to try and get the rhythm down. I haven't fly fished in a long time.

Right on... I need to learn how to fly fish... gotta pick up that reel you suggested.

Top Bottom