FEEL THE GLOW : Rock Lights Installed on our JT Gladiator

Eddie. If you were to do it again would you use the LUX pro install kit? Or would it be just another thing taking up space being that you have the switch pros unit?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie. If you were to do it again would you use the LUX pro install kit? Or would it be just another thing taking up space being that you have the switch pros unit?

So, I’ve done it both ways now. I used the pr installer on Moby and while it does make wiring easier, I don’t it was easier enough to justify especially being that you really need to find a place for it to mount to. Ben said it was really tough on a JL/JT and I could see that. So, I think the answer would be a no for me now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

So, I’ve done it both ways now. I used the pr installer on Moby and while it does make wiring easier, I don’t it was easier enough to justify especially being that you really need to find a place for it to mount to. Ben said it was really tough on a JL/JT and I could see that. So, I think the answer would be a no for me now.

[emoji106]
Thank you.
Space is definitely a hot commodity. Barely enough room for the essentials.

benatc1

Hooked

This^^
[emoji106]
Thank you.
Space is definitely a hot commodity. Barely enough room for the essentials.
It does make the install "easier" but I had no where to put the box under the hood. I had also installed a switch Pros so that took up pretty much the only room for that box. If you want though, I can send you my installer of you want to try and get creative, it's just collecting dust somewhere on my garage.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

This^^It does make the install "easier" but I had no where to put the box under the hood. I had also installed a switch Pros so that took up pretty much the only room for that box. If you want though, I can send you my installer of you want to try and get creative, it's just collecting dust somewhere on my garage.

Thanks dude. Very generous of you. With a switch pros space is tight. I’ll give it a whirl sans installer like you guys. Or I should say maybe one day if I get a Jeep.....

benatc1

Hooked
No worries man, let me know if you happen to change your mind. I was curious if you've pulled the trigger yet or just putting plans together...
Thanks dude. Very generous of you. With a switch pros space is tight. I’ll give it a whirl sans installer like you guys. Or I should say maybe one day if I get a Jeep.....

Cyrus

Been meaning to do this for a while now but now that we've got our Switch Pros installed on our Gladiator, I just had to install a set of night time spotter lights. Or, what most people refer to as, rock lights. Feel the glow my friends! :cool:

20200831203646-8ef97783-me.jpg

20200831203657-d2bb2382-me.jpg

20200831203655-271bf832-me.jpg

20200831203649-b6852af2-me.jpg

20200831203651-b4587e7c-me.jpg

20200831203643-423b3abf-me.jpg
Been meaning to do this for a while now but now that we've got our Switch Pros installed on our Gladiator, I just had to install a set of night time spotter lights. Or, what most people refer to as, rock lights. Feel the glow my friends! :cool:

20200831203646-8ef97783-me.jpg

20200831203657-d2bb2382-me.jpg

20200831203655-271bf832-me.jpg

20200831203649-b6852af2-me.jpg

20200831203651-b4587e7c-me.jpg

20200831203643-423b3abf-me.jpg

:thumb:
Hi
I am looking at the Lux Rock Lights for my JT. I don’t plan on rock crawling at night (but you never know) the lights would be for arriving at camp sites after dark and going down FSRs. Would 4 be enough light or should I be going with 8?
Thanks
Cyrus

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi
I am looking at the Lux Rock Lights for my JT. I don’t plan on rock crawling at night (but you never know) the lights would be for arriving at camp sites after dark and going down FSRs. Would 4 be enough light or should I be going with 8?
Thanks
Cyrus
I would highly recommend 8 for the JT, especially being that it's so long.

DWIREJLU

Hi All! Any insight on the LUX RGB set up? I was checking out the website and they say the RGB make a pretty clean white but wondered if anyone had personal experience?

Thanks!
Dwire

Top Bottom