Extreme Terrain Ripping Off WAYALIFE...Again!

WJCO

Meme King
Get over it people! I need to turn these notifications off!

Get the fuck out of here. I'm going to send my buddies over to your house to continually steal your shit. Then just get over it! No big deal, right? :grayno:

Well, unfortunately prior to reading this web I did buy some items from Extreme Terrain. And, I would hate to say it but I would probably do it again in the circumstance it was as I picked up some Synergy Skid plates for about 60% of retail as they were liquidating their stock of them because as we know they really do not carry any quality, USA, made stuff.... LOL

Anyway, that was not my reason for posting but I thought it would be funny to say that if you look at the initial page of their website and scroll down to the bottom under where they say "Meet the Experts" it is interesting that the center round picture shows a guy crawling under an LOD bumper which they do not even sell....

:cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
Well, unfortunately prior to reading this web I did buy some items from Extreme Terrain. And, I would hate to say it but I would probably do it again in the circumstance it was as I picked up some Synergy Skid plates for about 60% of retail as they were liquidating their stock of them because as we know they really do not carry any quality, USA, made stuff.... LOL

Anyway, that was not my reason for posting but I thought it would be funny to say that if you look at the initial page of their website and scroll down to the bottom under where they say "Meet the Experts" it is interesting that the center round picture shows a guy crawling under an LOD bumper which they do not even sell....

:cheesy:

Sounds like a bunch of fuckers.

gheller

I'm glad I saw this thread. I ordered from ET once in the past but I won't again.

A few years ago I had a major clothing designer lift one of my photographs and use it on a graphic tee shirt. I got a lawyer and straightened them out but the bad feeling is really hard to let go because it's theft, like any other theft.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I'm glad I saw this thread. I ordered from ET once in the past but I won't again.

A few years ago I had a major clothing designer lift one of my photographs and use it on a graphic tee shirt. I got a lawyer and straightened them out but the bad feeling is really hard to let go because it's theft, like any other theft.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Exactly. Culture is lacking in morals these days.

Top Bottom