Exodus?

WJCO

Meme King
Wouldn’t be the first time my opinion of someone changed after getting to know them. I apologized to them for talking shit a while back, and we actually talk quite often. Really isn’t a big deal.

The way I operate my business shouldn’t disappoint you, it’s doing pretty well.

It's obvious you're not seeing the big picture here. After all Eddie and Cindy have done for you and after the shit lite brite has said about wayalife and eddie, it is a big deal IMO. I sure wouldn't be proud operating my business by doing a video with them.

Exodus 4x4

It's obvious you're not seeing the big picture here. After all Eddie and Cindy have done for you and after the shit lite brite has said about wayalife and eddie, it is a big deal IMO. I sure wouldn't be proud operating my business by doing a video with them.

Wait..... Are you implying I should only associate with businesses and people that HAVEN’T talked shit about Eddie? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love Eddy and Cindy's videos as well since 2013. That's originally why I joined. It's been a while since they've put out a new one. Come on Eddy and Cindy more videos!!!
Don't take this the wrong way, but praising someone else's videos on a forum where the forum owners make videos themselves seems a little disrespectful to me.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I can’t and won’t ever have respect for someone who uses click bait and boob jobs to get free stuff, who pretends like they actually know anything about a “hobby” they just took up, who tries to get regular people to send them money on a monthly basis just to support the lifestyle they want to lead, and who has the nerve to blatantly ask for shit for free (including, but not limited to, places to stay).

I’ve moderated a Jeep forum for over a decade. You know how many times I have asked for something for free from someone...or even at a discount? Exactly zero fucking times.

You can run your business however you so choose. That’s the benefit of having your own business. But, there is far more to life than just money and who we CHOOSE to do business with says a lot about who we are.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wait..... Are you implying I should only associate with businesses and people that HAVEN’T talked shit about Eddie? Lol

Just for reference since the LB crap came back up. Figured I should post this up.

In my opinion, if I was a major company sponsoring someone, and that someone started talking a lot of shit to other people that were long time friends of mine, I’d stop being a sponsor to that someone. To each their own though. I guess loyalty and shit like that doesn’t matter in today’s world.

jesse3638

Hooked
Just for reference since the LB crap came back up. Figured I should post this up.

Yep I chose not to order parts from Exodus after this. I used another internet vendor. It sucks business trumped values and friendship. Anyone can be "nice" when they want something you have and will give them for free and in return they post your business name on their YT channel. Hopefully Bubba comes to his senses.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I’m not a fan of lite brite at all and personally think it’s dumb that people give them free advertisement. The problem with them is they have pushed so hard into every corner of the off-road world it’s hard to avoid them... I’m sure they are actually nice folks, but I don’t care to find out because I don’t like how they started off and continue to do things, but they do know how to advertise so I get why folks will work with them. If anyone else chooses to like them or want something to do with them that has nothing to do with me, so I try to ignore it. Hopefully they find a new path soon... as for Exodus Jeep’s, I think it would be stupid not to support them. Bubba is one of the most helpful and nicest guys I’ve ever had the pleasure of doing business with. So what if their website isn’t to your liking, call or email them and they will help you out. Are people seriously upset that their website isn’t as elaborate as quadretec or others??? Get over it

WJCO

Meme King
I’m not a fan of lite brite at all and personally think it’s dumb that people give them free advertisement. The problem with them is they have pushed so hard into every corner of the off-road world it’s hard to avoid them... I’m sure they are actually nice folks, but I don’t care to find out because I don’t like how they started off and continue to do things, but they do know how to advertise so I get why folks will work with them. If anyone else chooses to like them or want something to do with them that has nothing to do with me, so I try to ignore it. Hopefully they find a new path soon... as for Exodus Jeep’s, I think it would be stupid not to support them. Bubba is one of the most helpful and nicest guys I’ve ever had the pleasure of doing business with. So what if their website isn’t to your liking, call or email them and they will help you out. Are people seriously upset that their website isn’t as elaborate as quadretec or others??? Get over it

I couldn't care less about his website. I purchased from him previously and had issues with the website years ago but we communicated and I got my stuff. No issues there. But I'm very disappointed that he chose to do a video with lite brite. And that indeed will affect my future business with him. Really too bad. His business is his choice....and my business is my choice.

jesse3638

Hooked
I couldn't care less about his website. I purchased from him previously and had issues with the website years ago but we communicated and I got my stuff. No issues there. But I'm very disappointed that he chose to do a video with lite brite. And that indeed will affect my future business with him. Really too bad. His business is his choice....and my business is my choice.
^^^Exactly my point as well^^^

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

So what if light brite went to off-road evolution and Mel took some photos with them on Instagram showing their new Jeep. Do you quit doing business with them?

WJCO

Meme King
So what if light brite went to off-road evolution and Mel took some photos with them on Instagram showing their new Jeep. Do you quit doing business with them?

Correct. Just like Dynatrac. I've spent a lot of money with Dynatrac and have given them much praise over the years. But I no longer do. Their decision to work with lite brite disgusts me. I would feel the exact same if ore went that direction. Lite Brite gives the jeep community a bad name. I have no respect for them or anyone who willingly works with them. Sorry if that doesn't fill your soul with rainbows and flowers, but that's just me. And I have no shame in posting that.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Correct. Just like Dynatrac. I've spent a lot of money with Dynatrac and have given them much praise over the years. But I no longer do. Their decision to work with lite brite disgusts me. I would feel the exact same if ore went that direction. Lite Brite gives the jeep community a bad name. I have no respect for them or anyone who willingly works with them. Sorry if that doesn't fill your soul with rainbows and flowers, but that's just me. And I have no shame in posting that.

I get it, I have publicly talked shit about lite brite before and will continue to do so. I don’t like how they have and are doing things, but I can’t boycott every product or vendor they decide to use. If that were the case I should probably just get rid of my Jeep because they are repping them. Shit I guess I should quit supporting ultra 4 for letting them race and filming them racing too...

WJCO

Meme King
I get it, I have publicly talked shit about lite brite before and will continue to do so. I don’t like how they have and are doing things, but I can’t boycott every product or vendor they decide to use. If that were the case I should probably just get rid of my Jeep because they are repping them. Shit I guess I should quit supporting ultra 4 for letting them race and filming them racing too...

Yeah, it's really sad how many companies that I considered 'reputable' in the past have fallen prey to them. Seriously bums me out.

MericaMade

Seriously, you don't look at it likes it just business.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Yep I chose not to order parts from Exodus after this. I used another internet vendor. It sucks business trumped values and friendship. Anyone can be "nice" when they want something you have and will give them for free and in return they post your business name on their YT channel. Hopefully Bubba comes to his senses.

lol
I’ve cut ties with blood for less. One must have standards. He supports individuals that don’t line up with me. It’s just that simple.

Pretty soon you guy's will have to start manufacturing your own parts.:crazyeyes:

Top Bottom