EVO Pro Series Fairlead Winch Mount - Dimensions

Does anyone know the dimensions of the EVO Pro Series Fairlead Winch Mount. Specifically distance between the outer light mounting holes?

Thanks
(yes I know I could call EVO MFG - just thought I would ask)

Does anyone know the dimensions of the EVO Pro Series Fairlead Winch Mount. Specifically distance between the outer light mounting holes?

Thanks
(yes I know I could call EVO MFG - just thought I would ask)

Just call EVO :cheesy: I actually haven't seen many with this. You thinking about running lights down there?

Just call EVO :cheesy: I actually haven't seen many with this. You thinking about running lights down there?

de-railer! :doh:

Actually yes I am still undecided on a light bar versus round but don't want to run a light bar if I have fab a bracket to mount to the bracket if you know what I mean - you know me simple and clean

de-railer! :doh:

Actually yes I am still undecided on a light bar versus round but don't want to run a light bar if I have fab a bracket to mount to the bracket if you know what I mean - you know me simple and clean

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432751167.494627.jpg

I believe the Poison Spyder ones will work with a light bar. That's what Jenn runs.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
So what is the verdict? Can you do light bar with this on the 1/4 pounder?

Thinking down the road and a 20" bar for myself

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
So what is the verdict? Can you do light bar with this on the 1/4 pounder?

Thinking down the road and a 20" bar for myself

I'm thinking the same thing. Seems like the 20 inch bar fits really good between the EVO stinger. I'm pretty sure I've seen it on here but can't remember who.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Looks like their fairlead light mount has been updated a bit. I had the previous one and ORE added a small piece of 1/8" steel to extend the mount for a 20" bar.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432825461.275286.jpg

Looks like their fairlead light mount has been updated a bit. I had the previous one and ORE added a small piece of 1/8" steel to extend the mount for a 20" bar.

Thanks for the photo :thumb: - was looking to do a 20" LB or 2 round driving lights - I like how the 20 fills the space. :beer:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

View attachment 145560

Thanks for the photo :thumb: - was looking to do a 20" LB or 2 round driving lights - I like how the 20 fills the space. :beer:

X2, thanks for the photo. Looks good I think. I like that look better than two lights, but that's my preference.

Top Bottom