Eddie Should Run a Forum for Me Because I'm a Badass

jdh125

I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!
Wow, instead of being angry, you can talk all the shit you want but please remove me as a fucking member! I can live without an app! Just go back to asking dumb fucking google questions

Can I be the first veteran to call bullshit on the dudes service. He claims to be An "Air Force Recon Sniper"..... Yeah... That job title doesn't exist in that service.

So that being said... The douche bags slamming the military on here should go find a plastic bag. Place it over their head. Secure with a rubber band around their neck. Then continue to breathe. Enjoy your entitled life.

Sorry this poser has placed a bad light on veterans but I assure you a real veteran with real service wouldn't act this way.

Stay frosty my friends and let this dbag live with his lies.

He never said Air Force.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Clearly I've touched a nerve for the thin skinned crowd.

So let me break it down retard style for you:

There are those that serve or have served that do so quietly. They have my utmost respect. If pressed and if relevant, they may mention their service in a manner befitting the situation or conversation. Not in a way meant to draw attention to any deeds or in any boastful manner. Simply as a matter of fact.

Then there are those who throw out their service/disability in every conversation and at at any inappropriate time for whatever myriad reasons. The need to feel relevant. The need to feel superior. The need to garner sympathy. The need for attention. Whatever the reason, it has no bearing on the situation.

The later group of individuals I have no tolerance for.

If you're offended, tough shit. If you think I'm disgruntled, you're an idiot.

I love you Dave lol

Armydog

Offended...give me a fucking break!

PTSD, while a very real and shitty condition, is used by far too many people nowadays as a crutch and an excuse for being a douchebag, and by many who want to up their disability percentage. Those who are truly stricken by it- that sucks. The rest need to change their diapers and shut the fuck up.

On this forum it's thrown around as an add on to the military card. Again, compound irrelevance to most any post.

I suggest you take your own advice and skip reading and posting on threads that you have no interest in.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ #truthbomb #boom ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Armydog

Clearly I've touched a nerve for the thin skinned crowd.

So let me break it down retard style for you:

There are those that serve or have served that do so quietly. They have my utmost respect. If pressed and if relevant, they may mention their service in a manner befitting the situation or conversation. Not in a way meant to draw attention to any deeds or in any boastful manner. Simply as a matter of fact.

Then there are those who throw out their service/disability in every conversation and at at any inappropriate time for whatever myriad reasons. The need to feel relevant. The need to feel superior. The need to garner sympathy. The need for attention. Whatever the reason, it has no bearing on the situation.

The later group of individuals I have no tolerance for.

If you're offended, tough shit. If you think I'm disgruntled, you're an idiot.

^^^^^^^^^ this, again

Angry Aussie

I appreciate everyone's military service, but you can't throw it around and expect people to kiss your ass. Again I appreciate your service but you SIGNED UP for it!! I didn't ask you to do it, country didn't force you to do it, so don't expect a cookie because you choose a certain career path. Your not special.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I appreciate everyone's military service, but you can't throw it around and expect people to kiss your ass. Again I appreciate your service but you SIGNED UP for it!! I didn't ask you to do it, country didn't force you to do it, so don't expect a cookie because you choose a certain career path. Your not special.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:ahhh-what: W... T... F happened here? Wait - I don't really want to know and I'm not about to read through all the BS to find out. I think I'll go wheeling instead :yup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
:ahhh-what: W... T... F happened here? Wait - I don't really want to know and I'm not about to read through all the BS to find out. I think I'll go wheeling instead :yup:

Readers digest
Shitbreak from Hawaii thinks you should build a Hawaii Wayalife app

Gets butthurt by comments

Throws down his military service card (sorta like the race card for military)

Adam tells him to fuck himself, his service has nothing to do with the current thread

Butthurt flows that we're against military

The end

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Readers digest
Shitbreak from Hawaii thinks you should build a Hawaii Wayalife app

Gets butthurt by comments

Throws down his military service card (sorta like the race card for military)

Adam tells him to fuck himself, his service has nothing to do with the current thread

Butthurt flows

The end

:doh: Damn, my head hurts just from reading that :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom