Dynatrac Brake question

Ddays

Hooked
Can anyone confirm that the front brakes on a D60 are F350 Brakes? I've got a leaking piston seal and I'm waiting to see if it's gonna be covered under warranty. If not, I want to have one in a cart ready to for me to pull the trigger and get shipped out ASAP.

Ddays

Hooked
Not sure if yours is the same axle as mine... But I have a parts list from Dynatrac that shows mine are from a 2015 Ram 1500.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lyE_4gcrzF6kLoSn-M_VkKax76JdJEke/view?usp=sharing

I went with the Hardcore 60 package, so I don't know if my outers are the same as the XD60 or not. I do know I have the newer 60 pumpkin from the XD60, which is different than what is shown on their site, so IDK. I'm gonna try calling again...

And wouldn't that be nice if they included those docs with the axles? :rolleyes2:

jesse3638

Hooked
I went with the Hardcore 60 package, so I don't know if my outers are the same as the XD60 or not. I do know I have the newer 60 pumpkin from the XD60, which is different than what is shown on their site, so IDK. I'm gonna try calling again...
Yeah better order it soon as it may be hard to come by...haha.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Ok, I just confirmed that the fronts are '97 F350 and the rears are '10 Ram 1500's.
So the D60/1550 fronts are different and the rears are the same.

jdofmemi

Can anyone confirm that the front brakes on a D60 are F350 Brakes? I've got a leaking piston seal and I'm waiting to see if it's gonna be covered under warranty. If not, I want to have one in a cart ready to for me to pull the trigger and get shipped out ASAP.

You haven't even had them on for a year, and already a bad caliper? 😱🤬

Ddays

Hooked
Is it under warranty?

Nope. Have about 4500 miles on the damn things and I received them last Feb. Fuck it - I'm not fighting them. I'm gonna try to rebuild them tonight or tomorrow. Pretty simple to change the seals being they're practically brand new and clean.

MericaMade

Here is my build sheet on the axle they never built. Says F350 on 1st picture and is the hard-core package.

Screenshot_20210329-133657_Drive.jpg Screenshot_20210329-133727_Drive.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Nope. Have about 4500 miles on the damn things and I received them last Feb. Fuck it - I'm not fighting them. I'm gonna try to rebuild them tonight or tomorrow. Pretty simple to change the seals being they're practically brand new and clean.

Yup. Easy money. Rebuild kits are so cheap too. Hope you find one.

Ddays

Hooked
So we'll be hearing from you again about this issue a couple of months from now?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] be ready

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Whelp, surprise surprise, they sold me the wrong fucking caliper. :mad:

I just spent the last 2 hours online looking for a new caliper but from what I can find, they are no longer in production. So either Dynatrac also uses reman calipers, or they have a source making them. I did find a NOS one on Ebay but that thing is 25 years old and I'd probably have to rebuild it too. Found one on Carid that's the correct one. Probably take a month to get here...

Top Bottom