Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Great trip fellas!! I enjoyed every video and picture... even the sideways ones. :D
Got so inspired that I had to watch the whole Heartland series again.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I'd love to camp. My wife on the other hand is a different story. I tried camping with her years ago in Niagara falls before we were married, I ended up sleeping most the night in the drivers seat of a Hyundai sonata. She swore there were bears outside our tent!

I'd love to camp. My wife on the other hand is a different story. I tried camping with her years ago in Niagara falls before we were married, I ended up sleeping most the night in the drivers seat of a Hyundai sonata. She swore there were bears outside our tent!

She still married you after she found out it was your snoring? That’s a keeper! 🤣

Great pics looks like fun

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great time! Lots of good pictures for sure. Thanks to everyone for sharing your adventures!

wjtstudios

Hooked
The other thing that’s worth doing after the Drummond run is change your diff fluids. There wasn’t nearly as much water up there this year, but it’s still worth swapping it out to protect them from any water that may have found their way in.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
The other thing that’s worth doing after the Drummond run is change your diff fluids. There wasn’t nearly as much water up there this year, but it’s still worth swapping it out to protect them from any water that may have found their way in.

Done! I actually changed mine in the parking lot the night before we left. Not so much for the water. The new gears had about 500 miles on them since the initial break in oil change. Figured I would be extra cautious.

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Doing mine with the diff cover change. Also noticed my rear control arm jam nuts were completely loose, now the joints are off center..also my turn signal is burned out. Could be worse.. lol

Top Bottom