Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I am sure we can definitely squeeze something in this year. Also I think there will be more pics added from this trip yet.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That sure looks like an awesome trip guys, must have been a total blast for y’all. Great job on the pictures as well!!!

How did you guys get Mark to do some rock crawling?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Mark jumped right in. He crossed a 200 yard water hole too!

Congrats on your wedding! Are you guys off on your honeymoon?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Bill, we had our wedding here in Mexico. Actually the ceremony took place just last night. We had a nice group of family and friends joining us for this special day. My wife and I are staying here till Monday. Honey moon still to come for only us two, just don’t know when yet.

On the other note, I want to start planning to join you guys for Drummond 2019 [emoji41]

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks Bill, we had our wedding here in Mexico. Actually the ceremony took place just last night. We had a nice group of family and friends joining us for this special day. My wife and I are staying here till Monday. Honey moon still to come for only us two, just don’t know when yet.

On the other note, I want to start planning to join you guys for Drummond 2019 [emoji41]

That’s awesome! Enjoy Mexico!

For sure. We were kicking around July 31-August 4th.

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
I was talking to the boys at Pins. We thought it would be cool to drive to the Marblehead point or beach for a halfday. Setup volleyball or cornhole boards and spend the afternoon grilling out. Camp out that night and finish Marblehead going back to the resort. Then hit the offroad park that afternoon or the next morning. Thoughts?? I know it’s early lol

JKbrick

That sure looks like an awesome trip guys, must have been a total blast for y’all. Great job on the pictures as well!!!

How did you guys get Mark to do some rock crawling?

Hey Matt hope your having a great time! Austin rode with me to Turtle Ridge and I told him that day I was getting more comfortable with the ability of the Brick off road

wjtstudios

Hooked
I was talking to the boys at Pins. We thought it would be cool to drive to the Marblehead point or beach for a halfday. Setup volleyball or cornhole boards and spend the afternoon grilling out. Camp out that night and finish Marblehead going back to the resort. Then hit the offroad park that afternoon or the next morning. Thoughts?? I know it’s early lol

For sure. Hawk, my son really wants camp next year. We can look at doing that. Just more gear to bring!

Top Bottom