Cobra 29 LX LCD CB Radio

I am selling my Cobra 29 LX LCD CB Radio it is 7 months old and works perfectly. How much you ask?

Asking $80.00 o.b.o. and I will throw in a Valco EZ CB mount for FREE and to keep this savings bonanza rolling I will also throw in a Strike force Zebra mount in case you prefer a smaller mounting option. Wow thats a $80.00 CB mount for FREE! Well I got it for free thanks to 10Frank9 who helped me out when in need and would like to pass it along. The SFZ mount is around $30.00 retail and that is also FREE!

In addition to all the awesome items listed above I will also throw in a 5" PA Speaker horn for FREE!

I will also throw in a Firestick antenna of your choice. I have a 4' firestick II and a 3' firefly.

Disclaimer - If you don't need the bracket don't take it as it was given to me and I would like to pass it on and don't want to see it for sale.

Prefer local pickup as I am lazy and don't want to go to the hassle of packaging and shipping.

And as a added bonus the first 10 callers will be sent to voicemail!

Thanks for shopping

2015-02-18 12.03.35.jpg

2015-02-18 12.03.58.jpg

2015-02-20 11.01.42.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you selling it? Didn't like it?

No I actually loved the radio and it works great. I just don't want a big radio in the overhead and I have my switches mounted across the windshield and with my sports cage it will sit a little further back and I'm concerned about hitting my head on it :doh:

How about we just swap. I have the cobra 19DX. It cannot be much more than your 29. It is only ten digits smaller.

Price drop! 80 bucks and I will also throw in a Firestick antenna of your choice. I have a 4' firestick II or a 3' firefly.

Disclaimer - If you don't need the bracket don't take it as it was given to me and I would like to pass it on and don't want to see it for sale.

Last edited:

Tanner505

I am selling my Cobra 29 LX LCD CB Radio it is 7 months old and works perfectly. How much you ask?

Asking $80.00 o.b.o. and I will throw in a Valco EZ CB mount for FREE and to keep this savings bonanza rolling I will also throw in a Strike force Zebra mount in case you prefer a smaller mounting option. Wow thats a $80.00 CB mount for FREE! Well I got it for free thanks to 10Frank9 who helped me out when in need and would like to pass it along. The SFZ mount is around $30.00 retail and that is also FREE!

In addition to all the awesome items listed above I will also throw in a 5" PA Speaker horn for FREE!

I will also throw in a Firestick antenna of your choice. I have a 4' firestick II and a 3' firefly.

Prefer local pickup as I am lazy and don't want to go to the hassle of packaging and shipping.

And as a added bonus the first 10 callers will be sent to voicemail!

Thanks for shopping

View attachment 125509

View attachment 125510

View attachment 125854

Any chance you would ship :-D

Looks like shipping to 92675 to 87111 is anywhere from 18 to 29 bucks

Plus packing materials - I would bet it would 40 bucks, here is the problem I will be out of town all next week. We can see where we are at when I get back. I would prefer someone could pick it up local but if not when I get back we can see what we can work out - if you are still interested then

Tanner505

Plus packing materials - I would bet it would 40 bucks, here is the problem I will be out of town all next week. We can see where we are at when I get back. I would prefer someone could pick it up local but if not when I get back we can see what we can work out - if you are still interested then

Cool let me know when you get back I'm sure il still be interested if you still go it

Top Bottom