What options did you get on it?

Options I went with:

EXTERIOR

Forward-Facing TrailCam
Body-Color Fender Flares
Dual-Top Group
Body-Color Freedom Top® 3-Piece Hard Top
Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Spray-In Bedliner by Mopar® (wanted to get line-X but they said I had to get it since it now comes with a package. I still call BS on this :naw:)

INTERIOR

Rubicon Cloth Bucket Seats
Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Display
Remote-Start System
Alpine® Premium Audio System
Wireless Bluetooth® Speaker
All-Weather Slush Mats by Mopar®
Remote-Proximity Keyless-Entry

PACKAGES

Premium LED Lighting Group
Jeep® Active Safety Group
Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail™ System
Adaptive Cruise Control/Fwd Collision Warning Plus
Cold Weather Group
Auxiliary Switch Group
Trailer-Tow Package

and of course went with the 3.6 L engine. :yup:

I ended up opting out of the front steel bumper since I already have an EVO 1/4 pounder on the way :brows:

Going to be an awesome truck. That’s about all the options you can get. [emoji106]

Yea the spray in liner I think is a mandatory thing with the bed rail and electrical hook ups as a group and can’t be individually selected. Or at least it wasn’t when I ordered mine.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Going to be an awesome truck. That’s about all the options you can get. [emoji106]

Yea the spray in liner I think is a mandatory thing with the bed rail and electrical hook ups as a group and can’t be individually selected. Or at least it wasn’t when I ordered mine.

Oh yea I figured might as well get as much as I can besides leather seats hate leather especially here in Bakersfield... :hot::cheesy:

That makes more sense on the bed liner. All the dealer could explain is that its in a package I selected but couldn't tell me which one. Oh well Ill just remove it and replace it later on if it gets too beat up.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I’m very sorry for your loss. This is such a great way to honor your dad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Got an update on the JT today looks like it will still be 4 weeks out. I’m thinking more at this point... the wait is now starting to kill me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got an update on the JT today looks like it will still be 4 weeks out. I’m thinking more at this point... the wait is now starting to kill me.

Bummer. The wait always sucks but honestly, ordering is the only way to go.

Robar

The Enforcer
I hate waiting too. To bad Jeep doesn't have a "Prime" membership with 2 day shipping.

wjtstudios

Hooked
When I drove by the plant on Saturday, I would normally see the huge lot full of JLs and JTs. It was full Cherokees and compasses from what I could see, no JLs or JTs. Not a good sign. Maybe they are staging in a different lot I hope.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Bullwinckle

Hooked
When I drove by the plant on Saturday, I would normally see the huge lot full of JLs and JTs. It was full Cherokees and compasses from what I could see, no JLs or JTs. Not a good sign. Maybe they are staging in a different lot I hope.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Damn that’s crazy! I hope they have a different staging area or at least a different day they build JTs.

Kuboske

Nice background story on your Jeep. I really hope you get it soon.
Parts shortages are critical on everything now. Farmers here, in the midwest, trying to plant crops, knowing any breakdowns, could be catastrophic for them. Auto parts trucking in complete disarray.
Just-in-time, delivery is now, never-on-time.
Anyway.... hope to see a fast paced build thread, soon.

Top Bottom