Build of my JKU

Weebz

Caught the Bug
So took her on a good drive tonight and this code kept popping up. I am pretty sure it is the switch on the brake pedal but wanted to see if any of you who did the Mopar brake booster came across this.
I’ve never seen that either. Only issueninhad was resetting the position center because my brake lights stayed on.

MericaMade

Not speaking for Weebz but I had the same problem with my brake lights. The little plunger probably got pushed in. Can be pulled back out by hand.

Yeah this guy, been messing with it all morning it's stopping me from using cruise control and remote start as well.

Attachments

• 20210410_110604.jpg
    20210410_110604.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Not speaking for Weebz but I had the same problem with my brake lights. The little plunger probably got pushed in. Can be pulled back out by hand.
Sorry. Haven’t checked back all day. Yes. Pull that plunger back out. Took me 20 minutes to figure out what was happening.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Its at the upper corner of the door. I think i need to shave down the top and bolt on the clamp more for a little more clearance. Its not horrible but at 60 its just annoying.
Yeah, that would drive me nuts. It has to be right to be done, otherwise, It'll drive me crazy

fiend

Caught the Bug
Its at the upper corner of the door. I think i need to shave down the top and bolt on the clamp more for a little more clearance. Its not horrible but at 60 its just annoying.
I have this issue. For me, it doesn’t seem to be the top contacting the clamp. I think the top cage bar bowed the windshield frame slightly but enough to prevent good sealing of the freedom tops at the outside corners. Super annoying, but I don’t run the hard top much anymore these days so I’ve just lived with it.

Top Bottom