Build of my JKU

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Looks great man. My hats off to you doing it alone. It’s a long a tedious job....and it never ends.

bmkrinne

Yes I did.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool thanks! I was going to cut my AEV bumper like Bill’s but am now thinking of selling it and ordering the 1/4 pounder. Just a little Leary of cutting the cross brace off.

What does the 1/2” deep hole drilled in the disco do? Is that the new rubber anchor point?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

Cool thanks! I was going to cut my AEV bumper like Bill’s but am now thinking of selling it and ordering the 1/4 pounder. Just a little Leary of cutting the cross brace off.

What does the 1/2” deep hole drilled in the disco do? Is that the new rubber anchor point?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

You’ll see what the hole is for when you take the bolt out, the aluminum drills easy so be careful you don’t drill too deep. Also, that quarter pounder bumper is a hell of a lot stronger than that little brace you have to remove honestly. Get a sawzall and cut the bitch off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug
You’ll see what the hole is for when you take the bolt out, the aluminum drills easy so be careful you don’t drill too deep. Also, that quarter pounder bumper is a hell of a lot stronger than that little brace you have to remove honestly. Get a sawzall and cut the bitch off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You feeling ok Mark? Little aggressive today aren’t you? Lol

Top Bottom