BOLT ON TOW/RECOVERY POINTS JEEP JLU

nixjhnsn

hey all,

I have been searching the internet for some bolt on recovery points. The only ones I am able to find are the ones by maximus-3. Are there any other brands that have JEEP JLU specific bolt on recovery points. i have tried looking for ARB, IRONMAN, and a few others. they all have them with the bumpers.

Nix

@wayoflife any suggestions.

Thank you soo much in advance everyone.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You mean aside from the factory tow hooks? And, is it safe to assume you're asking about the rear and without having to install a new bumper?

nixjhnsn

You mean aside from the factory tow hooks? And, is it safe to assume you're asking about the rear and without having to install a new bumper?
I am actually looking for both front and rear with out changing the bumper. I am looking for closed loop rated recovery points.

CalSgt

Hooked
Front Recovery points/tow loops: https://maximus-3.com/jl-bumper-acc...a=5699&ins=d61eaca719471a82f7743a077329245d#/
Rear Recovery points/tow loops: https://maximus-3.com/jl-bumper-acc...a=5700&ins=76dadb7e14592c24a9e16cfddfbb01a0#/

These are the ones i have found so that i do not have to change the front and rear bumper. Yes I will have to do a little Dremel work to the air dam. Is there any other company provides a solution which is a bolt on.

Nix
I had the Maximus3 front tow points on my Rubicon, seemed like good quality stuff for the year I had it on there. The Rubicon bumper took a bit more than a dremel to get done, I think it took a 1.25" holesaw & angle grinder with a cut off wheel.

nixjhnsn

I had the Maximus3 front tow points on my Rubicon, seemed like good quality stuff for the year I had it on there. The Rubicon bumper took a bit more than a dremel to get done, I think it took a 1.25" holesaw & angle grinder with a cut off wheel.
I have the plastic bumpers on my sahara...the country I live in if a a vehicle with metal bumpers and fenders is spotted on the roads ...it is grounds for impounding.

CalSgt

Hooked
I have the plastic bumpers on my sahara...the country I live in if a a vehicle with metal bumpers and fenders is spotted on the roads ...it is grounds for impounding.
That's ridiculous... Sounds like a rule that is intended to get rusty shitbox cars off the roads.

Top Bottom