Big Wave From NW Colorado!!!

Rex Havoc

Big 'sup wave from northwest Colorado! Cold weather rolling in so been sealing up the garage as winter is our wrenching months so as to prepare for spring/summer/fall wheeling! Big wave to all the newbs and veteran wheelers alike! And everyone please remember to wheel smart, wheel clean, stay on designated trails and never ever forget that us boneless guys are Jeeps too, aka XJs, ZJs, WJs, etc. so please help us "special" Jeepers who drive "soccer-Mom" rigs feel welcome too by giving us a wave back from time to time. We can't all drive Wranglers, there has to always be a comic relief group in every crowd and that would be us bologna eaters! :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:LOL: here's a BIG wave to you from socal and, for whatever it's worth, we still own a 97 XJ :D

Rex Havoc

Thanks all! :thankyou: Glad to be aboard! Even though I'm not a JK owner I've been on the JK board for a bit and figured this would make more sense for me to be on. :cool: Eddie, glad to hear you still own a boneless rig! Never forget your roots! We are still waiting patiently for you and Cindy's next video, especially the Keep it Tight vid as we were chewing much of the some country you guys were only a few miles away! My son is still following much of your exploits and has continued to wrench and improve on his '96 XJ with a stroker 4.6, sliders, etc. He is preping for 35s before our next Moab run on Memorial Day week, this will be our 6th year and our crew continues to grow from just a single (my son's XJ) Jeep to possibly 7 rigs for 2012. Hope to see you on the trail one day! Wheel On !!!:D

Attachments

• DSC03528.jpg
    DSC03528.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom