Big Ben's Big Mojave

benatc1

Hooked
In March I'm going to EVO's long arms up front. If you want them you can have both the front upper and lower EVO short arms for free if your willing to make the trip out to pick them up. If not they'll probably be collecting dust in the garage or on my neighbors rig.
I appreciate the offer but I already some some synergy ones sitting in the garage.

Dale72

Hooked
Congrats Ben. If they are both girls, then all the money for jeep mods will go to stock up on ammo for when they start dating. LOL 😆 🤣

benatc1

Hooked
Congrats Ben. If they are both girls, then all the money for jeep mods will go to stock up on ammo for when they start dating. LOL 😆 🤣
Haha, Thanks Dale. these will be boys actually, which one of the first things my dad said to me was, "well, you just dodged a major bullet when it comes to weddings"

benatc1

Hooked
Want to add and inverter to the rear of my jeep, not entirely sure all that I will be powering with it just yet but thinking camping stuff/ect, but I don’t really know much about them, brands, how much power I should get, ect. Any one have any recommendations on which direction to go?

WJCO

Meme King
Want to add and inverter to the rear of my jeep, not entirely sure all that I will be powering with it just yet but thinking camping stuff/ect, but I don’t really know much about them, brands, how much power I should get, ect. Any one have any recommendations on which direction to go?
Ive got a 1000 watt behind the rear seat. Runs power tools and even a very small coffee pot. Been great.

benatc1

Hooked
Ive got a 1000 watt behind the rear seat. Runs power tools and even a very small coffee pot. Been great.
Thanks for the reply, I’m thinking I’ll build it into the inside of my camper shell some how. I already have power for my fridge in the back so not sure I’ll need anything for a real high draw. I’ll take a look at 1ks

Get double than what you think you might need. In my work truck I have a 1,000 watt inverter. It’s barely enough. And if I had a choice or were to do it again I’d get something bigger to run a microwave.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks for the reply, I’m thinking I’ll build it into the inside of my camper shell some how. I already have power for my fridge in the back so not sure I’ll need anything for a real high draw. I’ll take a look at 1ks
I just ran 2 gauge to the back. It wasn’t bad at all.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I drilled a hole next to the factory power outlet and then used a daystar rubber boot. For a quick disconnect, I’d look at one of those setups for disconnecting jumper cables or a winch.

Attachments

• B67F2B3B-B9AE-437F-A401-1CA752985E5E.jpeg
    B67F2B3B-B9AE-437F-A401-1CA752985E5E.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 8

JAGS

Hooked
Not 100% sure yet. A lot depends on if it stays my daily driver or not. We have twins on the Way, so it might still be for a bit. But either adding king 2.5s and hydro bumps to the EVO lift I have and selling the whole Mojave set up, and synergy springs. Or selling it all and going bolt on coilovers. Either way I’ll need some steps for the family lol. Always envisioned coilovers but likely not practical with that much lift for a daily with 3 kids, which is fine for now. Gotta keep the wife happy.
Welcome to the twin life my friend! Mine are almost done with high school. Wild times ahead for sure. Congrats to you and Alex. 😁🤙

benatc1

Hooked
I drilled a hole next to the factory power outlet and then used a daystar rubber boot. For a quick disconnect, I’d look at one of those setups for disconnecting jumper cables or a winch.
Those are exactly what I’m going for. I’ll check out your build

Top Bottom