Bears garage sale.

Dale72

Hooked
Damn! You can’t pass up a deal like that. I’m sure it was worth it. I’m really happy with my Gladiator. I just wish I could move a little quicker on the build. Now that parts are starting to ship out more it’ll start moving along.
Yeah. I have a few things that will work on the Gladiator on the front end from the things that I got for the JL. I'm waiting for the 2.5 Enforcer from Evo and I need to get the rear control arms

Bear_JT

Hooked
Yeah. I have a few things that will work on the Gladiator on the front end from the things that I got for the JL. I'm waiting for the 2.5 Enforcer from Evo and I need to get the rear control arms
Nice! I got my 2.5 Enforcer in but now I need wheels and tires.

Dale72

Hooked
Which tires are you looking at getting? I really like the looks of those 38 inch Ridge Grappler‘s.
I'm going to run 35's for now because my dad drives it while I'm on the road so I need to keep it low enough for him to get in and out. I'm going to have to get some running boards with some steps. I'll get a set of 38's or 40's in a couple of years when dad can't drive anymore

Bear_JT

Hooked
So now that I got Kings, I’ll be selling my Fox 2.5’s front and rear. These are BRAND NEW and have never been installed. There is nothing wrong with them, the only reason I am selling them is because I changed my mind and wanted Kings. I’d prefer not to ship especially with the ridiculous shipping costs lately but I’d be willing to meet up within a reasonable distance in or around New Mexico.
These are for JT’s lifted 4.5”-6”. I’m asking $2900.
IMG_3847.jpeg IMG_3848.jpeg

Last edited:

Bear_JT

Hooked
So now that I got Kings, I’ll be selling my Fox 2.5’s front and rear. These are BRAND NEW and have never been installed. There is nothing wrong with them, the only reason I am selling them is because I changed my mind and wanted Kings. I’d prefer not to ship especially with the ridiculous shipping costs lately but I’d be willing to meet up within a reasonable distance in or around New Mexico.
These are for JT’s lifted 4.5”-6”. I’m asking $2900.
View attachment 387763 View attachment 387764
Bump

Top Bottom