Beadlock list - your top 3?

RUBEERCON

Like others I’m narrowing down a list to make a purchase. Lots of questions here, please answer based on yours or others experiences.

Method
KMC
Raceline
ATX
Fuel
Spiderlock
Ultra
Hutchison
Vision
TrailGear
Weld
OMF
(Some brands have a few models to choose from)

What aluminum BL wheel manufacturers are missing from this list?

Overall what brand has proven itself the best? I assume ATX will be the answer. Price, lowest maintenance and overall performance strike my interests more than the curb appeal.

I like the sound of threaded inserts, are they necessary or a benefit? Has a threaded insert gualded or stripped out on anyone?

Who has the best hardware?

Who has the cheapest replacement rings?

What brand has hardware exposed to the rocks?

Is there a wheel that has never required an additional spacer regardless of tire manufacture on a 37 x 12.50 x 17

I’m not really looking to spend over 400. I know that eliminates Weld, OMF and Hutchison off the list.

I see slabs as low as 260 per wheel. Has anyone purchased them for a similar price? They are priced all over the place online. 260-400 each.

I’ll be running the new (Maxis)Pro Comp MT2 due to a buy 3 get one free sale. Hope I like them because my Toyo MTs were everything I could have asked for.

Thanks!

fiend

Caught the Bug
I’ve been running the ATX Chamber Pro IIs for a while now. They’ve been solid. Ring bolts are recessed so don’t get chewed up. The ring is thick and takes abuse. The style is understated but timeless. They don’t come with Center caps, but caps can be purchased separately.

The wheels are made in China, if that’s a consideration.

jdofmemi

I have Trail Ready. No problems with them yet.

I will comment that the bolts stick out past the ring just a little bit. It is about the thickness of the washer.
I was wondering if I should leave the flat washer off when I finally change tires?
Does anyone have experience with this?

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm running Raceline Monsters. They've been solid. Mine have threaded inserts, but I believe they may have gone away from this. Also, they didn't offer the aluminum ring when I purchased them. If they did I'd have gone that route as it protects the bolt heads better. There are 32 5/16" bolts vs. 24 3/8" bolts on other brands. They are 17x9 with 4" BS. No center caps but I purchased them separately. Also when I bought them they were on sale directly from them for buy 3 get the 4th free. Buying 5 worked out to about $100 off each.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom