Badlands Indiana WAYALIFE Meet up?

Clarkjeepin96

Hello All, was wondering if any members of the group would want to do a WAYALIFE meet up at the Badlands Off-road Park in Attica, IN? This is my home park and has TONS of off-roading to offer from sand to rock crawling to mud and ranges from super easy to body damage. Would love to have a meet up and meet some members of the forum! If you’d be interested, drop a comment below and we can get a weekend planned 328F833E-2E24-4653-BDE8-CC4EC3DF1AFC.jpeg

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I've been wanting to go to Badlands. My weekends are hit and miss with kids and the thousand projects I'm juggling. But if you pick a weekend I'll try to make it up. Saturdays would be better for me but will try to make either day if available.

Clarkjeepin96

I've been wanting to go to Badlands. My weekends are hit and miss with kids and the thousand projects I'm juggling. But if you pick a weekend I'll try to make it up. Saturdays would be better for me but will try to make either day if available.
I will get some dates! Saturday’s are way better for me too so will more than likely be on a Saturday

wjtstudios

Hooked
I was debating if I wanted to do these 2.0 that I had to get heavier springs for or go new 2.5. with the crazy lead times right now I let my buddy use my kings for his TJ rebuild.
These crazy times are getting in the way of our build plans...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Fox told me 5 months and King was Jan 22 to get anything Bypass

you going to try and make this ride ?
Probably not. My worlds insane right now. Anything short of a day run is a challenge, but if things happen to work out, I’ll get down there.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
We are only 3 hours away so we could try and make it. We are going to Moab June 5th for a week but as long as its not during that time we could make an attempt.

Top Bottom