ATX Beadlock Slab Sale at Off Road Evolution

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Saw this on their Facebook page earlier. Man I wish I had the cash for those! All things in due time I guess.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

GCM 2

Yes it does look like EVOJEEP, but the rear fenders are wrong. But EVO1 is on the actual box the Slabs come in.

Wait....Mel is selling the wheels off my jeep? Yep, that is EVOJEEP, the photo was taken at ORE minutes before I started the drive out to Terre Haute, IN. for the start of JKX 2012. My rear fenders did not get installed until right after the JKX.

Skid_Kid

Wait....Mel is selling the wheels off my jeep? Yep, that is EVOJEEP, the photo was taken at ORE minutes before I started the drive out to Terre Haute, IN. for the start of JKX 2012. My rear fenders did not get installed until right after the JKX.

Wait he did not tell you!? Man I am getting a great deal on the DTD off of it and he said he was going to through in the license plate holder for free!

Sent from my PRC-119

1BAMFR

I just ordered a set...talked to a nice girl (didn't get her name)...I have 5 coming my way...She said they will go out today.

What I didn't know was they actually have these wheels sitting at their shop...I figured they would be dropped shipped from the manufacturer...not the case.

My first Offroad Evolution purchase...and I'm sure not the last!

BTW...I now have 5 AEV Pintler Beadlocks for sale!:brows:

Top Bottom