Apple carplay

10mmNuck

Does anyone else’s apple CarPlay skip or have static while playing music off their iPhone. Hope this is the right place to post this. If you do did you fix it?

Does anyone else’s apple CarPlay skip or have static while playing music off their iPhone. Hope this is the right place to post this. If you do did you fix it?
Yes. And the volume is never equalized. It’s very low and when you disconnect you get blasted by the terrestrial radio.
I also hate that it stays connected via Bluetooth even when your not listening to your phone. CarPlay is hot garbage

SargeCoGa

Caught the Bug
I hate my android auto. It will not stay connected at all. My wife used her apple coming back on a trip and never lost the connection to the screen once. I think I will switch.

SRQgunner

Yes. And the volume is never equalized. It’s very low and when you disconnect you get blasted by the terrestrial radio.
I also hate that it stays connected via Bluetooth even when your not listening to your phone. CarPlay is hot garbage

there is a setting in iOs called Sound Check. Turn it OFF. This should increase your volume when playing  music and should help maintain volume levels when changing from iPhone to radio. It made a huge difference for me.

Settings>Music>Sound Check

To improve music quality check Settings>Music>Audio Quality be sure to enable lossless audio and change the cell streaming, 5G & WiF and downloads all to Lossless. All of my settings were set as "high quality" when I changed to lossless the music quality improved Note: lossless files are larger files.

Last edited:
Top Bottom