Anyone Using Dana Spicer Replacement Driveshafts for Gladiator?

Was wondering if anyone here is using these driveshafts for their lifted Gladiators.

They have either a 1310 or 1350 front driveshaft replacement, and a rear two piece driveshaft replacement.

What driveshafts are you running or would recommend for a daily driver, weekend warrior with something like the Enforcer Overland+ 4.5 inch lift with 37s and stock rubicon axles.

Thanks

CalSgt

Hooked
I looked at them but decided to get custom ones made at Reno Driveline and Gear Service, in the end they cost the same & I didn't have to pay for shipping. Also they will recognize their product when I take them in for a rebuild or bend one & probably cut me a break. Most days if you call them in the morning with measurements they can have the shaft built by the afternoon.

Find a reputable driveline shop nearby is the best option...

When I had mine made they recommended 1310's for mall crawlers or general dirt road stuff & 1350's for rock crawling. They said the 1310's are easier to balance and work vibration issues out.

I looked at them but decided to get custom ones made at Reno Driveline and Gear Service, in the end they cost the same & I didn't have to pay for shipping. Also they will recognize their product when I take them in for a rebuild or bend one & probably cut me a break. Most days if you call them in the morning with measurements they can have the shaft built by the afternoon.

Find a reputable driveline shop nearby is the best option...

When I had mine made they recommended 1310's for mall crawlers or general dirt road stuff & 1350's for rock crawling. They said the 1310's are easier to balance and work vibration issues out.

Thanks for the info. I'll be having a shop install the lift so I'll be asking what driveshafts they recommend. But, I here what you're saying about getting them from a local shop. I'm just not sure if I'll be going through a place like Off Road Warehouse, or a more specialized shop. I would guess that a more specialized shop would use a local shop over a big name store. I'll take the 1350s just for peace of mind. Never know when the trail will get tough.

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks for the info. I'll be having a shop install the lift so I'll be asking what driveshafts they recommend. But, I here what you're saying about getting them from a local shop. I'm just not sure if I'll be going through a place like Off Road Warehouse, or a more specialized shop. I would guess that a more specialized shop would use a local shop over a big name store. I'll take the 1350s just for peace of mind. Never know when the trail will get tough.
I'd say for a few hundred more definitely go with 1350's. I made the mistake of going with 1310's only to replace them with 1350's.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom