Anyone running a 2.5 Clayton Off Road lift with 37s?

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'm seriously considering the Clayton Off Road lift and plan to run 37s.

I'm on the fence between the 2.5 and 3.5, I don't plan to go beyond 37s, at least not until it's paid off which is a ways away.

If you are running this combo, do you mind posting a pic. I think 2.5 on a Rubicon should be plenty to fit 37s but want to be sure.

Dale72

Hooked

I'm on the fence between the 2.5 and 3.5, I don't plan to go beyond 37s, at least not until it's paid off which is a ways away.

If you are running this combo, do you mind posting a pic. I think 2.5 on a Rubicon should be plenty to fit 37s but want to be sure.
The 2.5 will work with 37's. There might be a little rubbing

kevman65

Hooked
Rubbing with the Rubicon fenders?
Unless you travel out of the flat state, you should be okay. You get near the mountains in the Carolinas, Georgia, or Tennessee then you probably would see some good rubbing.

I've got 35's on stock suspension and get very slight rub at only trail worth anything in Indiana. We're pretty flat too until you get close to the Ohio River.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thing to remember is that MOST lift kits yield way more lift than what is advertised. Even the Mopar 2" lift gives you 3" of actual lift and I'd be willing to bet that the Clayton does too or more. With that said, you should be able to clear 37's with just some minor rubbing of the rear fender.

Top Bottom